1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High Roller cost?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bwatson23, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Brother in law and his boy want to go on the High Roller when we get into town in a few weeks. I checked out their website and prices are INSANE — $30 for adults and $25 for youth is the "sale price."

Anybody had an luck finding anything online to bring these prices down?

2. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

New pricing started on Sunday. Day tickets (11:30-7pm) are $23 adults and $16.95 youths 13-17. Night tickets (7pm-2am) are $36.95 & $26.95. 12 and under ride free.

• Like Like x 1
  3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    JMHO, save your money and go up the Stratosphere tower to see the view. Much larger view of vegas, 360 view and much cheaper (I think it was $12 per person). Plus you can stay as long as you want, unlike the high roller where you only have a short period of time to enjoy the ride.

4. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies! Good to know the 12 and under ride free, both youngsters with us would fall under that threshold.

We did the Stratosphere thing last year, it was pretty cool and I did enjoy that. My wife wanted to ride the crazy rides up there (she's nuts) and do the sky diving thing. Just might let her this time....

5. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    check groupon, livingsocial and one other site im drawing a blank. But they always have deals.

6. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent, thanks!

8. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Groupon for High Roller right now too. It's got "Limited Time Remaining" so not sure how long it will be available.

Choose Between Two Options
    • $79 for one Happy Half Hour Late Night package with open bar for two, redeemable from 5:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. ($119 value)
    • $59 for one daytime Happy Half Hour package with open bar for two, redeemable from 12:00 p.m. – 4:59 p.m. ($89 value)
    Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but here's the link:
    Groupon - High Roller

9. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey thanks! I'll have to run this by them, seems like an OK value.

10. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the high roller a few trips ago. Friend of mine got complimentary passes - I think from being a TR credit card holder - and wouldn't be able to redeem them in time so hooked me up. We enjoyed it. I don't think I'd pay $30 or whatever to do it, but it was fun. I would definitely go at night if you're going to go - of course, night is a bit more expensive. We went at an off time and had a car to ourselves - that was cool.

On Stratosphere, if you go up to the lounge you go for free. Of course, you'll get a drink or two, so it ends up costing the same (or more), but just another option.

Taking the wife to a work conference
  11. earth-3

earth-3 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the health and status of this ride currently. Are they getting more riders or better reviews than they did 6 months ago? It didn't start off with much success. We have one on Navy Pier in Chicago that opened this weekend. It had an electrical power outage on it's first day of operation. Not very good press for the PR people.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  12. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like the ride. but most people will say it is fun to try once and that they would not pay to do it again so it is hard to say if it will be a success. with a fun group of people I have always had fun getting drinks, even some shots, dancing, and meeting people. But then again that is not for everyone

13. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the postings thus far...that it's a one-time thing. We had our tix comp'd through TR, which were only good before five p.m., and I agree that I wouldn't shell out the going rate for a ticket. Once you've seen Vegas from the Stratosphere...well...you know, it is Vegas.

'Cause once per annum is insufficient...
  14. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix4Tonight has some deals for tickets as well. I don't remember how much of a discount it was, but it wasn't bad.

15. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think travelzoo has a deal on where its 37$ for 2 people happy hr during the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.