1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mirage Secret Garden Ticket

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Mizzou233, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, my wife and I were debating on whether or not to each get a comp ticket to the Secret Garden at Mirage through MyVegas, but noticed in the fine print that apparently there is a $15 booking fee when a reservation is made over the phone? I looked on the Mirage website and noticed the tickets to the Secret Garden are only $22 (regular price). Doesn't the $15 booking fee make this reward essentially worthless, or at the very best save you a whopping $7?? I'm just a little confused by this and hope someone can shed some light on this subject. I apologize if this question has already been asked, but I appreciate any insight anyone may have. Thanks!

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first, try to get the 2 comp reward, it will save 1 reward. Then you can book online, follow instructions in email. If mlife site is still screwed up, just take reward to mlife desk. No need to book like a show. It is an exhibition and open all day, everyday. Everyone has had luck redeeming day of at mlife desk, just like a buffet.

3. valleyman0505

valleyman0505 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they just use the same fine print for all MyVegas claims. This only applies to things like shows where you may want to call to pick specific seats. For Secret Garden, the claim process is done online and you just bring your claim number to the mLife desk to get your ticket when you are there.

4. Mizzou233

Mizzou233 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, thanks! If it works just like a buffet we'll just redeem it at the Mlife desk on the day we want to use it. I was just thinking it made no sense to get the reward in the situation I described previously.

5. valleyman0505

valleyman0505 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 comp reward has been very hard to get. My wife and I have been watching for weeks. The last time we saw it available, it said "1 left" and it was already gone by the time I clicked it. We finally saw it again this past Wednesday, but, again, with only "1 left", but my wife was successful in getting that last one. I don't think I have ever seen it where it wasn't either sold out or only had 1 left.

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2 reward, usually lasts for little while. Refresh times have been running very early most days. 3am - 6am vegas time. But no guarantee when they are. join a myvegas facebook groups , one has "rocks" in it and someone usually posts as soon as refresh happens.

7. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went directly to mLife desk in April and redeemed there. Doesn't mean they won't enforce the online booking in future but you can as of now definitely still do the walk up to mLife desk.

8. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is all you needed to provide them with is the reward code, Mlife card, and ID? Just trying to be prepared for my trip in August.

Great to hear that you don't need to book online in advance as I have no idea when we will make it down to Mandalay.

9. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - but that could change. It was still working same for Shark Reef too. You can also book it right on your phone through the link in email- I believe only time that displays is 7 but that's just in as a default. If you do that you would skip mLife & pick up at will call at venue for SG or Shark Reef.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.