1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Pool Questions

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by vegasvic, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at the Flamingo next month for the first time in about 20 years. I'm not a big pool person but my girlfriend is so I tag along. In the hotels we stay we always go to the pool early, shortly after they open (which is usually 9). The pools are never crowded, it's not too hot, we spend a couple of hours there and then get on with our day.

From what I understand about the Flamingo there are 2 pools, one for everyone and one for over 21 (Go Pool). Also from what I understand the Go pool gets very crowded very fast and if you want a chair you better be in line well before it opens at 9. Is this accurate (we'll be staying there on week days, not weekend)? I also read that you can get a wrist band the night before so you can bypass the line and get right in at 9. But I only read that in one review so I don't know if that's accurate or not.

So any info would be appreciated.

2. jegbomb52

jegbomb52 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't seen the wristbands the night before with flamingo but it might help to know which day you are going? Looks like you might be there on a Monday-ish by your countdown....

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sunday, 6/26 for 4 nights

4. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am very curious about this as well. We will be there Monday to Friday and would appreciate any information. Worst case vegasvic, I will report back to you after we return. Would love to know though. I think non adult pool OK for us. As I have mentioned in other posts, this trip is for 21 year old daughter birthday with my 78 year old Mom and 52 year old me!! I keep sending my Mom photos of the adult only pool, just to hear her response!!

5. andyg99

andyg99 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the flamingo last July for 3 nights, Monday-Thursday. I hit the pool each day and could only get a chair on day 1 - it was pretty crowded which was surprising to me (weekdays, end of July, no major conventions nearby). Anyway I'd say get there early if you want that chair, the day I got one I was there about 10AM, the other two days I got there around 11....

the two days I didn't have a chair I just put my towels by the edge of the pool and enjoyed the drinks and the views...

BTW- this was the over 21 pool...

Vegas Trip #57
    Vegas Trip #58, Sammy Hagar
  6. KR_5150

KR_5150 Toss the dice, bring the cannolli!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there Sun-Wed in late August 28-31. I plan on hitting the pool Mon & Tues. I too heard that you can get a wristband the night before near Carlos and Charlies. Would love to verify that.

Also, can you charge F&B to the room at the pool. I wanted to just take my key down and not cash.

Can anybody speak to Food & Beverage prices while at the pool?

Thanks for the help. I love this forum!

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Andy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.