1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

pyramid king suite...

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by billy_casine, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billy_casine

billy_casine Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know the one with the hot tub and the player room. Has anyone stayed in there and what did you think. July 10th thru the 14th.

2. Greenstonerjp

Greenstonerjp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there twice, used the soaking tub twice. Suite is quite large but they dont utilize their space well, it seems like its missing something.

Its definately not as good as the suite in MGM but I am there to gamble and use the room to shower and sleep, I didnt mind it

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did not like it one bit. Furniture was 20 years old, room was run down, room and jacuzzi was dirty. I think you'd do better in the tower.

4. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Pyramid rooms have had a "refresh" in the past 2 years some still look quite worn and some not so much. The tub is no longer a jacuzzi, it's just an over-sized tub by the window. I have to agree that the rooms seem odd, but it's the shaping and slope from the pyramid that really makes it so. If you are not careful you will bang your head on the sloped wall while walking to the windows to look out.

The player deluxe rooms are in the tower, I don't think there are any in the pyramid, someone correct me if I'm wrong. As for the player deluxe room, the decor is different from the regular tower room; I believe it has a couch and chair instead of small table and 2 chairs. In my opinion it's not worth the extra dollars.

5. Slot Princess

Slot Princess Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really liked staying at Luxor in the King pyramid suite in March of 2015. It was our first time in Vegas and Luxor wasn't crowded at all. If you walk through to Mandalay Bay there is a place to eat called Rx Boiler Room that had the most AMAZING food! We had our friends up to the room after dinner and before going gambling and everyone was comfortable and had room to sit. It had a small couch, a table with 2 chairs and a mini-fridge. We fit about 8-10 bottles of water into the fridge along with 2 to-go containers. The room itself is large and had plenty of room for our things. The wardrobe was really nice and had room for hanging clothes as well as drawers. The room had a nice safe too. The bathroom is pretty big in my opinion and had a good 4-5 ft. of counter (including the sink). I liked riding in the sideways elevator too, I thought it would make me sick but it didn't and they are super easy to find.

We preferred not being at busy hotel our first time in Vegas - it kind of eased us into the Vegas hustle and bustle. We will be staying at TI in October, can't wait!

6. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room is pretty large, but a lot of wasted space. and with the angle of the walls its tough for taller people to look out the window. Here is a walk through video

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.