1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Carson Tower Renovations

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by hail2skins, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hail2skins

hail2skins VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just thought it was worth a mention that I received an e-mail from the Nugget tonight advertising $29 rooms in the Carson Tower on select dates for the rest of the year (except for June, July, or October). However, at the end of the e-mail, a picture of a newly renovated Carson Tower room was shown, "coming in August." No picture of the bathroom, but looks like the same as what they did to the Gold Tower in recent years. A front desk clerk last year had indicated that the Carson would be renovated, and its good news that they are officially renovating the bottom rung of the Nugg's rooms, which are (IMO) fairly appealing to begin with.

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shame they have nothing in July, as I'd have been tempted to do my whole month there, instead of the last couple weeks at The D.

Agree on the Carson Tower being fine as it is, and nice that they're getting a refurb.

3. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the Nugget. Talked with my host there and she told me last winter that they would be renovating Carson tower. She and I agreed, the bathroom door being frosted only is a big mistake! The light shines in if there is someone asleep very brightly. Hope they listen to customers and put a regular or sliding paneled door on there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.