1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Memorial Day Weekend Get together and High Limit Pull

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Letsdoit, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yahoooooo. Welcome mickemc. I'll include you in the private message on Saturday morning.

2. chuckd518

chuckd518 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a 4th guy that is now going with our group. He is a friend of a friend so I don't know him well enough to say 100% he will join the high limit pull. I'm going to try and talk him into it though. Looks like quite a few of us are staying at the Mirage. I will try to remember to wear my VMB green wristband and you can probably catch me at the Let it Ride table most nights wearing a Detroit Tigers hat.

-Chuck

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All right. I probably see you there too as I play Let it ride as well. I'm a closet Redwings fan!!! My heart is with the habs but my team is the Redwings. I may be wearing a white Redwings cap.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm easy to spot...I have the Detroit Tigers Olde English D tattoo on my right arm. I'll probably wear some sort of Detroit shirt also on Saturday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    Mark and I will be hanging out at Mirage Thursday afternoon and evening. I got him a room thru MyVegas, along with tickets to Love at 7 p.m. I'll be either at the Top Dollar machines or the Silver Strikes. I have a slot tourney at Orleans Fri. and Sat. The awards banquet starts at 6 p.m. on Sat. Not planning on going unless I happen to be in the money. We will try to join y'all.

6. mickefc

mickefc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This Saturday could well turn out to be a day of many beers There is the champions league final on with a 11.45am kick off Then this slot pull thing & after i could well make my way to fremont street to catch a blast from past in watching Joan Jett & all this just 3 days before my birthday

7. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In addition to this HL Pull Adventure, please post any other activities which we can join and cheer together. I would love to contribute many BOGO coupons which I've been gathering from ACG and other resources. This will be my solo trip and I can't use those coupons (or deals) by myself. :)

8. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will go to the same Love show (Thursday 7:00 pm)! Have you had any luck with Mirage's machines? It's awful that Mirage substantially downgraded the paytable of their quarter Jacks or Better from 8/6 to 7/5.

9. 63hearts

63hearts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ill be heading back to fremont after this for the joan jett show aswel

10. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Everyone, Welcome Flysrb. I will send a private message to everyone on Saturday morning to remind them.

Man.......would have loved for some heavy weights on this board to join us. Paytriple, Peeplus, Flusher, Vegas chic, Broncofan, Daventop, Natedog, Beejay etc....

Still time to get more people. Lost count, but I think that we are at 11 participants for now.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers and...................HEY NOW! :peace:

11. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    I have never played any VP on the strip. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
    I just mostly play at Boyd's properties....

12. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have loose plans to go check Joan Jett downtown. I've never been downtown and I'd like to scratch that off my list this trip. Not sure if it will be Saturday night though and Sunday night is shaping up to be the UFC card at Mandalay Bay. So much to do so little time. What a tangled web we weave.

13. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully the group is ok with me "live" broadcasting our pull for any to see that wish to. I plan to do a live TR for the weekend and this would be fantastic.

14. Greenstonerjp

Greenstonerjp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came back from Vegas 3 days ago and I am tempting to make the trip down again after seeing this post.

If i do go, i will be staying from May 26 and leaving on the 29th. This is so tempting, I may pull the trigger and join you guys.

Join the board yesterday and would love to get into this meet and greet event :)

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  15. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Greenstonerjp,

No problemo....I'll send you a private message on the Saturday morning to remind you. We would be about 12 participants with you. We plan to meet earlier 3:30 ish to have a drink together before we play.

16. Greenstonerjp

Greenstonerjp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if anyone also a BJ player on this meet? I will solo if I do go and would love to play some BJ together.
    My preference is hand shuffle 3-2 pay out, double deck, single deck, 6 decks, doesnt matter. Table limit from $25 or $50 (MGM properties if possible :) )

17. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in.

18. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah..........Welcome DuneBug81. We are (I think) at lucky 13. Well, we can safely say that we will be at least 10 participants. Gonna be fun. Please get to the high limit room a little earlier for a cocktail or 2 or 3 ........

19. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be around this part of the Strip for most of the afternoon, will get to the Mirage about 3pm. Will probably hit the sports bar first before meeting you guys, if anyone wants to join me.

20. Greenstonerjp

Greenstonerjp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Confirmed, booked flight last night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.