1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Saturday Night S&M

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegas Tonya, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Tonya

Vegas Tonya Margarita Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So I missed Thursday and Friday nights activities so I had to make up for it by meeting the crowd Saturday at Voodoo Lounge.

I make a call to Becky and all I hear is her yelling at me in the phone….â€TONYA, WE ARE AT (insert lots of mumbling in here) AT THE BACK OF THE BAR…GET YOUR ASS OVER HEREâ€. CLICK! I look at my husband and say she hung up on me. I figured she hung up so I couldn’t back out of the fun that was to transpire this evening. So I call her back and finally understand that they are at Bombaleo at Rio at the back of the bar.

So I show up about 10 minutes later (cause I only live 3 miles from the Rio – Woohoo). I walk up to the place and look for the loudest group…Crap that’s not them. So I walk around the bar and see Becky. I inform her I was looking for the loudest group and it was another group on the other side of the bar. She tells Mikey we aren’t doing our job right cause we aren’t the loudest.

So I order a drink and introduce myself to a few people I have talked to but never met. Sipped down my drink and chatted with the group. Everyone was great. This is the first time I have met anyone from the board other than Mikey. Such wonderful people I just have to tell you if you get a chance to ever meet any of them….JUST GIT ‘ER DONE.

Went to pay for my drink and apparently someone (Thanks Angie) already got the tab. We then head up to the Voodoo Lounge and I had realized earlier that I forgot my free passes. So I rightfully pay the $20 to let some 21 year old hottie stamp my wrist with red ink that the next day looked like I tried to slit my wrist the night before. I patiently waited by the elevator for the rest of these degenerates I so lovingly call friends now… ;) We cram about 8-10 of us in one elevator and head up. Get my first drink (upstairs anyway) out of the way ($9) and head outside to enjoy the view. I had never been there before and I have to say the view is much better than the view from Ghostbar. It’s almost the same view….but the Rio definitely has the better view.

We end up sitting in a VIP area that some people told Blackjack we could have. So we enjoyed it for the 20-30 minutes we had it. Had my 2nd drink (Thanks Terry) but they don’t have salt on the patio….must be too windy. Whatever, my empty glass still had salt on the rim so I transferred the “liquid†to that one. Sat and enjoyed the view until security/Men in Black told us that area was reserved at 10pm and we had to leave. Blackjack talked with them a bit while the rest of us took our sorry asses back up the stairs. Guess they had to put us back in our places….:D Grabbed my next drink ($12, I think the price goes up after 10:00 pm) and off to find someone to stand by. Found Mikey and chatted with him for a while.

We then continued the evening with dancing and having a good time. I had on my cruel shoes that after 3 straight hours of dancing they had to come off. So I took them off and decided I would take them to my car. So Becky and I headed for the elevator to take care of that, then I decided I would ask the bartender to hold them for me. Becky needed some water and I needed another margarita, so we stopped at the inside bar (Thanks Becky) and then back outside, shoes in hand. The bartender wouldn’t hold them for me. Whatever! They’re cute shoes…his loss! So I carried them and danced until security/MIB came over and told me I had to put them back on. He even shined his flashlight on my feet. So I put them back on for about 20-30 minutes and then off they came again. During this time, Bill was heading to the bar so I passed him some $ to bring me back a drink (thanks Bill).

Soon, there was talk about going to Scores. We stopped by the ladies room where I put my shoes back on and talked with the restroom attendant (Maria I think). She let me sit in her chair that was so nice of her….so I tipped her. We were going to take a cab to Scores….but then they ushered me into a limo waiting outside. I don’t know how that happened but I think I should thank Blackjack (oh wait…I think Sin and I did that already :p) at MSS. Off to Scores and we pile out and get inside (Bill thank you again, kiss kiss). This place is very clean and crowded. The girls had nice bodies and they had real boobies. I think I might owe someone for table tipping or something in here. If I do, just let me know.

Next thing you know, we had a few lap dances (thanks Terry, I think) and enjoyed ourselves until about 3:30. We catch a shuttle outside and we head back to Rio to drop me off so I could get home. This is the part where Sin got her 2nd best lap dance of the night (or at least that’s what she said then). We arrive at the Rio, I gave hugs and they were off downtown to gamble. And after reading another TR, I owe someone $5 for that ride. So let me say thanks. Catch me when you are in town. Got home at 4:00 am and lived to tell about it.

Can’t wait ‘til MM3, I’m not missing a minute of it!

2. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep boys and girls, VegasTonya can give a lap dance to die for.

Great report Tonya! Wonderful to meet you and even better to have a willing partner in certain "crimes." I'm already looking forward to our next evening out dancing!

3. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, I'd already flashed my butt. I didn't feel the need to flash boobies too. (besides, the competition was too fierce)

Did I say that outloud??

4. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm getting the impression that Scores is a nice club and we're happy they're in town now?? Does anyone who was more sober (or, has a credit card receipt??) remember what the cover and the lap dances cost? I like the "real boobies" review--I always prefer the real boobies myself.....

5. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cover was $30 each, they charged us $100 for a table (I think but am not sure that it was Terry's friend Tom who paid for it) and lappies were $20.

6. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cover was $30. We paid $25 for a table. Lapdances were $20. Drinks were outrageous as they always are in the strip clubs. Generally a good selection of real and fake boobies. To be honest, I still prefer Cheetah's, but then again I like the seediness of the place. Scores is a little more classy than I like my nudie bars.

7. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drinks were $10.. $12+ at the Voodoo...

Anr yeah Hoya, I had a great time at Scores! It was a classy place. I wanted to venture upstairs to the VIP area, but I had a few reasons not to get up! :evillaugh

And yeah, Tonya can give a mean lapdance...

Great report!!! It was fun dancing with ya!

Coming in Earlier, Who Does That???
  8. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was great to finally meet you Tonya!! Sorry that I opted out of Scores - sounds like y'all had fun :thumbsup: . I had a blackjack table calling my name... go figure right. I battled for a few hours & walked up another $200 to pack for my morning flight out. The Ben for the limo was WELL worth it when I got my show back at MSS. I've said it before & I'll say it again - Good times & Good Friends!!!

Like Tonya said, if anyone ever has a chance to party with this crowd, just git 'er done. :drunk:

9. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jer it was great hanging and dancing with you too. We will have to do it all over again when you are out here.

Ron...you sure missed some good stuff at Scores. You would have got "up" there...but not $$$$

10. pattiinontario

pattiinontario "PATTI-O-LANTERNS"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dan sure is going to be disappointed that he didn't connect up with u guys when he got to town late on the Sat. night. I will make sure he reads all the reports when he gets home Thurs. night.

11. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It struck me as I re-read this part this morning that I think that shuttle driver long-hauled us. We were directly down the street from Rio, it looked, but he kept making corners. I think he wanted to see that dance too, so he took his time getting us back there...

Too funny! :thumbsup:

12. sin

sin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did manage to hit a number of red lights too:ssst:

13. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I think he long hauled us too. But hell it made Sin happy (as well as everyone else on the shuttle) so I'll take the long haul from him any day.

Who's next up for a lap dance?

14. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's me, you are gonna get long-hauled :evillaugh .

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :poke:

15. Jer

Jer “The Walrus has spoken”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As someone just told me, great minds think alike Ron... :thumbsup:

Coming in Earlier, Who Does That???
  16. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See...long hauling isn't such a bad thing, now is it? ;)

17. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I missed your lap dance? :cry: Maybe next time. Great to meet you, wish you could have made it out Thursday and Friday. Hopefully next time. ;)

18. Vegas Tonya

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitly next time. I am already planning on all the festivities for MM3. See you then Angy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.