1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotels with European Pools

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by gopolks, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gopolks

gopolks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, Im looking for a decent resort on the strip that allows European type bathing pool side (top optional)

Not after the party type pool with a DJ that requires pasties.

But just a relaxed type atmosphere.

Would the Wynn pool be my best bet?

Any others?

2. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hail Caesar!! The Venus pool at Caesars was very relaxing. I wasn't there during a Saturday, just Sunday-Friday. But the Venus pool is topless in and out of the pool. Caesars is very decent.

3. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mandalay Bay. The only other options would be Mirage Bare, Tao and Marquee and are restricted to Monday through Thursday, but are a party environment which doesn't fit the bill.

4. gopolks

gopolks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers for the replies guys. Caesars sound nice and relaxing, and has a good reputation, so does Mandalay Bay.
    Yeah agree from what I hear, Mirage, Tao and Marquee are too much party style.

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beware because the Moorea Beach (top optional) pool at the Mandalay Bay also has more of a "party" atmosphere, especially during the summer. There also aren't too many "private" areas you could relax at unless you want to rent a cabana.

I remember the Flamingo had an "adults only" pool but not sure if it is still around. Caesars might be your best bet, IMHO, higher class crowd (hopefully) and not as much of a party atmosphere as the other pools.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encore number one followed by Wynn. Both euro sections are great and in a league of their own compared to other strip euro sections, very chill and relaxing atmosphere.

7. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Moorea at MB is relaxed in the early hours and has an older crowd until about 1pm then as the younger people get up it turns into a more festive atmosphere by mid afternoon.

8. gilly from philly

gilly from philly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go with either the one at the Wynn or Encore. It is a very relaxed scene.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.