1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

E-rewards Surveys

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by npom, May 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for e-rewards surveys. I get part way through the surveys and many times it will say you do not qualify for this survey. When this happens you sometimes get.25 cents or nothing at all. When you do make it through a survey you get anywhere from 2.50 - 5.00 in e rewards currency that you can use to buy southwest rapid rewards points. I am wondering if anyone else is doing this program and if there is a way to get through these surveys a little more often.

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been doing them for a long time. They will give you mini surveys all the time. That is e-rewards taking more info from you to tweak your profile and see if you qualify for more. If you've just started, keep trying every survey until you get a better frequency.

There is another companion program called e-miles. For this one, you have to choose an airline that you earn miles for. I am not sure if you have to be opted in or if you can just join. If you are interested in miles specifically for Southwest, it would be worth looking into. I use e-miles for Southwest. I use what I earn in e-rewards to keep other airline and hotel accounts like American and Hilton active as well as for gift card redemption.

3. dis220

dis220 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It runs VERY hot and cold. I would get multiple survey offers every day and then weeks of nothing. Now I'm experiencing an unfixable (at least I think) error that states that my location is not in required location of the survey. Ok....whatever. It's been like that for weeks.

In terms of getting through the surveys themselves, I would recommend that you feign interest in everything. There's no advantage to lying about your age, etc. since you don't know what the survey is looking for, but whether or not you're in the market for a new boat, say that you are.

Hope this helps...

4. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    been doing these for years. They used to have Delta Airlines as a pardner. Racked up some serious miles. You can ask for more surveys on your account. I have done several in-house product tests. Better money there. It usually takes me 2 months to earn around $100.

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's funny that this came up, or rather that I just saw it, as I just finished a longer survey for about $6 to get to the $75 level. It took quite a bit, but that's because I mainly do stuff on Mturk nowadays. I like e-rewards, but I take it as it is. There's some value to it, but unless you do surveys frequently and/or just want to get magazines, AA miles or Starbucks gift cards like me, I don't usually recommend it. That said, it's much better than some other programs. The only thing I try to tell people is that the money isn't dollar for dollar with things like the gift cards. If they remember that, then all's well.

Otherwise, definitely follow the advice about opening up your survey availability. Good luck!!

6. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do them and so does my wife. For years, many free flights.

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
  7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done them for years also, but never saw a flight option listed in the rewards.
    EDIT: Oh I see, you can earn SWA miles

Last edited: May 9, 2016
  8. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been doing this for many years. I usually use the rewards to get free magazines (golf digest, golf, golf weekly, money, diabetes forecast, etc.) every year. I also use it to get mileage rewards so my miles don't expire.

I think the qualifications for the survey depends on what type of survey. I have diabetes (high blood pressure and high cholesterol) so I regularly get health surveys. I am also in IT so I also get a number of those surveys. I fall in the 50 - 65 age range so I regularly get questionaires and surveys from this site.

Last month I got some political surveys also so there is a wide array of types they send to you. I didn't really edit my profile (or maybe it was based on the surveys I completed) so not sure how they know what I fall under.

Actually I am happy to get the .25 for some surveys. I really don't want to do some of the long surveys because some are very boring so many times I "lie" so I don't fall under that type.

And some of them get kind of personal so I don't want to give too much information about me so I usually will lie to just get the .25.

9. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been doing e-rewards for about 10 years. I'm bad about deleting the emails and just not doing the surveys, so it takes me forever to earn enough in my account to transfer. It was initially set up to transfer to my upromise account, as I used it to pay toward a student loan, but it's long been paid off. Unfortunately, there's no way to change my reward, so I'm stuck with it, but upromise will send me a paper check, so that works.

10. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do their surveys ( as well as a few others). I do it for the magazines.

11. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've received thousands of Southwest points from E-Rewards. well worth it IMO.

12. joespoolhall

joespoolhall VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I forgot I'd signed up for e-rewards and have just been deleting as I get them. How many miles do you get per survey? Just officially became semi-retired, so I can take time if it's worth it.

Good Luck!
    Ric at Joes

13. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get paid a certain amount per survey, depending on how long it takes and you get paid a little bit (usually $.25) if you don't qualify. For Southwest you can redeem $25 for 600 points

14. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been doing these as well, redeeming for Hertz points

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.