1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Comped Nyny Room I Have Never Heard Of.....

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by CaliMike, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was offered a comped room for 4 nights @ NYNY in a room that I have never heard of. Here is part of the email;

"What I could do is offer you one of our corner rooms which is about 1000 sq feet with a strip view. That does have two beds in them similar to the players suite. We only have 6 of these room types as we don’t advertise it."

Does anybody have an idea of what this room looks like or have stayed in a room like this?

Any info would be appreciated.

2. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh. I've stayed at NYNY many times and haven't heard of this one. Too big to be a Spa Suite or Player's Suite. Could be what they used to call a Ziggurat Suite.

Maybe they weren't yanking your chain and they do just keep a few rooms off the grid for comping mid-range players. Give it a shot, NYNY is a blast.

3. KimiCoconuts

KimiCoconuts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since this has two beds it's not the old ziggurat. It's 1 of 6 rooms that's 1000 square feet with at strip view. Why would you not comp on that? I'm sure it's lovely.

4. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In short....the room is going to be kick ass so please do us all a favor and take pictures and post them here!

• Like Like x 1
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just keep in mind that many of the rooms and ALL of the hallways are a bit strange at NYNY. I am guessing they designed the outside of the hotel first, then had to fit rooms in. We had a suite there once that might have been like that, but it had a king bed. Lots of strange corners, turns, doors. It was great, but just different.

6. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It just caught me off guard. Just trying to get the best offer I can from NYNY. I am waiting for a couple of more responses from my email's that I sent to the Host's and Marketing Execs.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.