1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Your thoughts on this offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by lubbie, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lubbie

lubbie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked the summer offer for Aria by phone. I got 2 nights comped, third night on special rate, 125 FP and 100 RC. When I log in on Aria website it indeed says 125 FP and 100 RC. On the phone the person said total bill would be 250 dollar.
    I had a question which I asked by email. I got an answer and that woman said that I have 100 FP,100 RC and total bill will be 180 dollar.

I am fine by both prices, so no complaining. But it is really strange don't you think?
    Anyone else had this before?

2. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds just like their website - offers change every time I log in.
    Is it possible you have more than one offer available and the 2nd person quoted a different offer?

I'd just call the original number one more time and ask them to give you the information again and request a follow up email confirmation with the details and jot down who you spoke to and the date.

3. lubbie

lubbie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, the last update I got was by email and that said 180 dollar. Calling is a bit expensive for me, because I live in the Netherlands. When I go to Vegas, I will have the print out which says 180 dollar for total bill. And a copy of the screenshot from the Aria website, where it says 125 dollar FP. Maybe I will get the best from both, lol.

4. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oops didn't notice 'Netherlands' - what you have should work perfectly - and yes, who knows, you may get an even better deal once there!
    Hope you have a stellar trip.

5. lubbie

lubbie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will be an awesome trip anyway! Staying in Aria for the first time and not paying too much money thanks to the offer. Especially because we will be there from friday till monday!

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, so you are paying for one night at a "special rate".

The total you should be expecting to pay depends on whether you are paying a resort fee for all 3 nights, or just 1 night.

Resort Fee + tax for 1 night is $35.84

Notice that the difference between $180 and $250 is about the same as 2 nights worth of Resort Fees.

My guess is that the $180 quote is for:
    1 Room Night at around $129 + tax (12%) = $144.48, plus 1 night Resort Fee ($35.84) = $180.32

The $250 quote is for
    1 Room Night at around $129 + tax (12%) = $144.48, plus 3 nights Resort Fee ($107.52) = $251.00

What exact date are you paying for and what room type? $129 doesn't very "special" for a standard room, unless it is a weekend night.

I don't think you should have to pay the resort fee for the 2 nights that are comped, so I would hope the $180 quote is the correct one.

7. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also from the Netherlands, I use skype. when I call mlife via Skype it is for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.