1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Maybe last trip to Burger Brasserie...

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sybgal, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With all the bad food choices we make in LV....always looked forward to the Chef's Salad at BB. Now that it is off the menu....may not go back. Son in Law was also disappointed that they removed the combos.....burger / fries / shake....it was about $22. The new menu is very limited & really no longer worth a visit for us.....

2. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

We all know it's a conspiracy to get you to order the 777, LOL

In all seriousness, it's always the worst to have a favorite menu item go away. When I worked at in food service, we used to have guests complain (I mean, like really complain) about dishes that we no longer made. In their defense, we were changing up the menu pretty much every season. It actually helped in terms of business to switch up the menu so I can see the point. Anyway, we'd make the dishes if people complained so it might be worth asking.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I quit after the last menu change- haven't gone in I believe 2 years now. Even with Neuske's bacon in their burger, it's not that good. I think the one that annoyed me was when the onion rings went to a spicy style. Used a group in last time & still not worth it,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The menu change was not a change for the better. BB used to be our last dinner of the trip. I noticed the menu change just after Gordon Ramsey BurGR opened. Who needs Cheeto dust on their onion rings and weird mustard seed in their ketchup. The highlight of our last meal there was s vanilla milkshake "shot" they brought out since we were diamond players. Hopefully Wahlburgers opens soon and is good.

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  5. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
  6. kollegekreed

kollegekreed Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may be exaggerating here as it was a couple years ago, but if memory serves I ordered a burger that cost like $16 and didn't even have fries with it...and the burger, truth be told, kind of sucked...

7. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always get a turkey which is really good and any place like that wouldn't inc fries. Does Gorden Ramsey or Earl of Sandwich?

8. reen1962

reen1962 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went a year ago and will not go back. It was the first time for us and we were really looking forward to it. The service was terrible, and I mean terrible. It was early evening and only a handful of patrons, but no waiters/waitresses. Once someone finally came, (no "I'm sorry, we are short staffed") and took our order, it took forever to get. Once we were served, the food was just meh. So disappointed, but we can mark that one off the list.

It's Been Too Long 'Ol Friend! :-)
  9. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there back in March.
    Just being honest, it's really, really hard for me to get excited about - a hamburger. I can't sling together a line of superlatives for something at that end of the food spectrum. In all honesty, the burger was ok. Service was nothing special. I think there may be times when our judgement is clouded by some of that Vegas magic. Granted, it's not McDonalds or some such thing, but seriously, it is indeed just a hamburger. Maybe if you're all starvin' marvin' or something you may have a different perspective, but we won't be going back. Not because it was bad, but just because it's not worth a return visit. If I'm ever in the mood for a burger in Vegas, I'll probably wander down about Fat Burger.

'Cause once per annum is insufficient...
  10. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have eaten there several times always a hamburger usually the blue cheese one. Food has been very good. Service can vary

11. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We crossed this off the list a couple years ago too when the menu went from having a French influence to just being another burger place...always used the 2:1 deal and it isn't even worth that anymore. Too bad really as, just as above, we used to look forward to the uniqueness of the menu. Service was always questionable...too many choices out there to take your chances.

12. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only time I ate there, I got a burger with bacon, caramelized onions, and brie....delicious. This was several years ago though.

13. Sparky4

Sparky4 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there on a Sunday a few years ago around 8:30 and we ordered tea with our meals. The waitress said "we're out of tea". Really?

Happy birthday to me!
    Let’s check Garth off my nieces bucket list!
  14. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Times change. It USED to be very good ( well decent). What happened beside the menu change???

15. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I AGREE--SO SO SO SO disappointed when we walked in last year. I loved their Blue bleu brie fries (and the blue bleu brie burger)...and these AMAZING homemade tater tots.
    Nope, nothing. all gone. WTF??!!
    Last year sat at the bar, looked at the menu & walked out...WHY??!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.