1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Times of day when there is the least amount of traffic on the strip?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by TrustNoOne, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrustNoOne

TrustNoOne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I wanted to take a bus, or drive, from the south end of the strip to the Stratosphere and nearby area, are there certain times of the day where traffic/busses are less congested? Or, any times to definitely avoid? Thank you.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    3am to about noon is your best bet I would think, particularly weekdays. Avoid weekend evenings if at all possible. Even weeknight evenings from 7p-1a aren't great either. I lost my ID at the Excalibur, called them up when we were at the Linq and they had it at lost and found. Took an hour round trip from the Linq and back using side streets like Koval at 11pm on a Saturday! I could have basically walked there almost as fast!

If you're driving, be familiar with the side streets! But if you're driving from south of Tropicana Ave. to the Stratosphere, I would usually take I-15 North from Tropicana to Sahara.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.