1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Sin City Pub Crawl Thurs, Fri, or Sat?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Michelle, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any experience with this group? I am considering a 21st b-day trip for my niece and thinking this will give her the experience without spending $1,000 on bottle service ( I understand we won't have a table on this crawl, but as an over 40, I'm not standing in a line). Do the club choices change with each night? Any other tips appreciated!

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it a few years ago with some friends who were in Vegas for their first time and it was fun. The club schedule will vary depending on the day as Vegas clubs on the weekend are a whole different animal so you may not get to see the top tier clubs on the weekend.

The only complaint I have with these is you are in and out of each club for about an hour/a little longer until you get to the last one/final club.

Personally, it's a great gift idea.

3. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! If there's anything else you can remember or suggest please let me know!

4. snoopydogj

snoopydogj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Captionron62 I think has done a few of these. Hopefully he'll chime in.

5. mrdeadx

mrdeadx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it on a Saturday night and can't fault them. I'd highly recommend booking.

6. Tkehawk

Tkehawk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are booked for this upcoming Saturday...have used them before. It is a great time.

7. MinnesotaMike

MinnesotaMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used Sin City. It was fun but the drinks on the bus were not really drinks. Very watered down like they were made hours before and then they came around with Margarita Mix shots? Go for the fun but not the free drinks on the party bus. I've checked with another crawl for my next trip to Vegas & they said they mix drinks right there for you & have a choice of beer as well. I may try them this time.

8. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Mike! Let me know what you find out. I'm not worried about water down drinks. we will have drinks in the room before we go, I just want to give her the experience of seeing the clubs without costing me an arm and a leg.

9. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used Vegas Crawl twice and loved it both times. Depending on the date that you go, the best one is anything that ends at the Foundation room at the Mandalay Bay. You get a free shot at every establishment and front of line privileges.

My recommendation to you would be to buy tickets on groupon where they go on sale for $39 per person as opposed to spending $70+ online at full price. I love it and considering doing this a third time.

10. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's the link https://www.groupon.com/deals/las-vegas-club-crawl-5

11. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go on a weekday, not a weekend, unless you just want to see a lot of people which you can always do by walking on the strip.

12. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dunno if you went already but Sin City Crawl is a complete best!

Go on the double decker party bus upstairs. The drinks they give are nice. All clubs are about an hour until the last one.

We got lucky last year and the last club was Chateau in Paris and we were staying at Ballys. We stayed till 4 am. then just walked over next door to fall out. If the last club is far, you'll have to hoof it, Uber, or taxi back.

BRING FOLD UP FLATS TRUST ME!! Heels before you go into the club....the moment you leave, flats.

13. Topanga

Topanga Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. We've done it twice, enjoyed and made lots of friends.

14. Osceola

Osceola Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the typical age range on one of these crawls? Are most people in their early 20s or is it more of a mix?

15. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mostly mid 20's- 30's with a sprinkle in their 40s.

16. ReggieP

ReggieP Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fun anyday

It was good experience overall. As others mentioned, don't count on their drinks. I was not able to get myself to drink any of the drinks they offered. The drinks at some of the clubs are ~$20 so I would have a couple before heading out. Also, you get to go to about 3 spots. The first one is kind of slow and can be counted as warm up. The second one is usually a better place(it was Omnia) for us. I was having fun at Omnia so I decided to just venture off the bus after that.
    Alternative would be to find a host or call the nightclub and get on their guest list. Also, depending on where you are staying, your cover might be waived.

17. Quick Sand

Quick Sand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked with Vegas Crawl for the 26th of July. The guy on the chat offered me a link at $60/- after a discount of $25/- . I mentioned to him that i saw it on Groupon for $39/- and he immediately sent me another link matching it.

Anyone on this crawl ? Hit me up.

Oh! This is the night they do Omnia and Drai

18. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this a couple years ago with a group of friends (tho I do not remember who we did it with--I think they are more alike than different)
    We got ours off groupon; although 2 called direct, mentioned that we got ours off groupon & they gave them the same price.
    Loved that I had transportation between clubs, drinks between clubs (ours weren't bad--cans of Coors light? Bud light? or Morgan & coke, made on the spot). Never waited more than 5 min., got to see several clubs. Drinks run $10-20 in clubs, beers being cheapest.
    Yes, you are only there a short time--but if you don't care for the club you are moving on soon AND if you DO like the club you can STAY!! (if you are not at designated meeting area at designated time they leave you there!)
    We were 30-late 40s and felt just fine!
    I haven't seen a club crawl offered any night but TH-F-S; We hit Light at MBay early & that was fun; then we hit 2 clubs now closed, Haze at Aria & Pure at Caesars. Haze was very crowded, too many areas with very low ceilings, my least fave. Pure was fun, too.

19. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I've gone on these, the crowd was a complete mix of ages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.