1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room comp question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by adele822, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adele822

adele822 Tourist

I'm looking to book a room at the Mirage in July. Two of the dates I'm going are showing up on the comp calendar but they both have prices attached. Just looking at other dates in July they all say COMP, is it doing this for me because I already have a reservation? Or is it just a coincidence that the time I'm going is the only time in July that's not comped (even though it's highlighted in gold)?

2. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have exactly the same, I think it is caused by the fact that I have an adjacent MLIFE offer booked.

3. adele822

adele822 Tourist

Yep, me too. I had to book it because I had no idea if I'd get the comp room or not. Are you staying at the Mirage too? I can check my calendar for your dates and see if it says something different on my end.

4. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually already booked an offer at Luxor and it would not let me book Mirage and Luxor for free.

5. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct. You can no longer book back to back offers between MyVegas and mlife. There has to be 72 hours.

6. Mijoro

Mijoro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Adele, the reason you see a $$ amount beside the dates you have requested is because the dates for the myVEGAS comps have sold out, even though they show as gold on the actual calendar it doesnt mean there are any left :( sorry.

7. TrustNoOne

TrustNoOne Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it a one night free comp night?

Just checking, are you talking about a one night free comp room? If so, don't put in all the dates you want to stay at the hotel, only choose the date you plan on using your comp room. See if this works for you. (This is what I did, otherwise it kept showing me a price, whether I added 2 or 4 days).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.