1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rickjt62, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickjt62

rickjt62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never stayed at a CET property in the eleven years I've been going to Vegas

Admittedly, I do play a few hundred at Caesar's each year and the odd hundred at other CET properties (I'm mostly at V/P or MGM properties), yet I've got some great offers in my TR account for free nights. I've just taken advantage of four nights at CP in a Laurel Collection Premium Strip View room, for a total of $143 resort fees

Does anyone else get these kind of offers?

I'm MLife Platinum and V/P Gold but there's no way of them knowing that to entice me away :confused2:

2. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost anybody with a player's card and some gambling time at a CET property will get room offers.

Paying the resort fee on a comped room does suck, but for low rollers it's still a good way to get a cheap room

3. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I am a low roller and get comped rooms all the time. As LondonCalling stated the resort fee is "still a good way to get a cheap room" - for us. Las Vegas CET properties have great locations. While some find these rooms to be less than adequate we have always had clean functional rooms. If I wanted the comforts of home, that is where I would stay. Now having said that I suspect if I had a large bankroll my expectation would be much different. :evillaugh

Our last Vegas comped room was at Ballys a Jubilee room and it was everything this board said it was; spacious, updated, comfortable etc. :peace:

4. CindyS

CindyS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Laurel Rooms at CP are very nice and very large for standard rooms, Augustus Rooms are 725ft2 and Octavius Rooms are 625ft2. Larger than many Mini or JR suites at other places. They are nicely decorated and the mid strip location is great.

5. fasbman

fasbman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While it is true that CET tends to be generous with room comps, Caesars Palace (especially a premium room) is one of their harder comps. It may be a teaser offer to see your level of play. If you don't play up to their expectations, future offers may dry up or be limited to their lower tier properties.

6. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget to use Social Rewards at home where you can pay off part or all of you're resort fee. SR is totally free. Just log in and you receive $10 on every 1000 points. I get comped rooms and use those rewards points towards the resort fee.
    Or, depending on your card level at Caesars, you can bypass that.
    There are offers for TR and there are rate calendars with TR, i use the rate calendar for free nights because i stay for 5 or 6 nights, If you stay for 2 or 3 nights, then using the offers is a better alternative.

7. rickjt62

rickjt62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just concerned that when I eventually check-in it'll be 'room-type unavailable - here is your key to a Palace Tower dog friendly, smoking room'

8. travis.away

travis.away Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Laurel Collection

Rickjt62, I am in the same boat as you. I am platinum and reserved the Laurel Collection premium room for July. I have been trying to do research to see if it pans out as I have never been offered it before. I have always wanted to stay there and CET just provided me the opportunity. I don't mind the resort fees considering the room they are providing.

9. rickjt62

rickjt62 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the UK so don't qualify, unfortunately - but thanks for the heads-up

10. CALELLA

CALELLA Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Rick, I'm from the UK too and there are no boundaries for the Social Rewards programme.

I think you might be mixing this up with the TR Credit Card which obviously we can't get being from outside the US.

I have built up $80 using the Social Rewards site and will just put this towards my Resort Fees in June(should have $100 by then).

Like most things it used to be so much better, as last year I had about $150 which I used for meals, presents etc as I stayed mostly downtown and had no Resort Fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.