1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Britney Spears Total Rewards upgrade . . anyone know the details?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by DaiLun, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Britney Spears Total Rewards upgrade . . here are the details.

I've already submitted the question to Total Rewards, but hoping the someone here would know.

How does this work, and how many RCs are required?

TIA

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I found out how this works. It's essentially "the same" as the buffet promotion.

From Total Rewards:

"We appreciate your interest in our entertainment offerings! In answer to your inquiry, you will be awarded with 2 tickets for Britney Spears. You must swipe into the promotion at the Paris or Planet Hollywood Total Rewards Center. Additionally, guest must earn 50 tier credits on 4/13 6am to 8pm at Paris or Planet Hollywood. Please note, tickets are limited and are only available while supplies last. If I can assist you further do not hesitate to contact me again."

So, you have to:

1)Earn 50TC
    2)Be up at 6AM to swipe the card

The bad news is that Britney goes dark after 4/22/2016 and doesn't come back until June.

3. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you find out about this offer? I don't see anything listed on the TR website.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you elaborate?
    Is this for a limited time?
    Just 50 TC to get free buffet or Brittney tickets?
    A URL would be great, thanks.

5. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These were "advertised on site" only deals. The buffet deal was ended early, as discussed on this site.

The Britney Spears deal ends on April 13th.

There is no URL.

6. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like plenty of tix still available for Wednesday's show, so might give this a try.

7. xman30

xman30 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to Britney's show on Wednesday. I'll be in the left Golden Circle, next to the stage, standing room only. I was in the same section during my May 2015 trip. Had a great time.

xman30

8. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...I would even make my frugal gambling g/f to grind 50 TCs for this... If time played is not an issue are probably a few games available there where the worst you could possibly do is well under full retail price. I know they have 6/5 Bonus for multiline pennies.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  9. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got tickets for the show on Wednesday. That may have been the last day of the promo, but sharing my experience here in case they extend it. Seems like lots of seats still available for the Wednesday show, so maybe there's a chance...

I went to the TR desk on Monday to learn more about it. I was hoping I could play on Monday, for tix for the Wed show, so I didn't have to worry about getting up early Wed. Nope. Had to be the same day as the show. I was told the promo started @ 8am, since that was the time the TR desk opened.

So I come back on Wednesday. I got to PHo a little before 10am. Didn't take me long to blow through $250 :grrr: to generate the necessary TC's. Went back to the TR desk a little before 10:30am. The TR folks were all trying to figure out how the promo worked still. Eventually I was told to come back after 11am when the box office opened. I went back right around 11, and I think I was the first one to pick up tickets. I did notice by that time that they'd put up signs on the TR desk talking about the promo. Ended up with 2 tickets in section 207, row M. Face value was $90/ticket + fees, which would've been 103.55. Several rows in front of me were almost entirely empty. So I suspect there were still plenty available as a part of this offer.

I was planning to buy one of the cheap seats for the show, and I was going to gamble @ PHo anyway. So I count this as a "win". Definitely worth checking out next week, just in case it sticks around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.