1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Night club for over 40's

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by doug&jackie, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doug&jackie

doug&jackie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ghost bar is fun just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any others...gonna be there in 3 wks.

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking for a nightclub specifically, or just a place with good music, drinks and fun people? Do you care what kind of music they play? Do you want a recommendation for somewhere like Ghost Bar? A little more info about what specifically you are looking for will help people to make suggestions.

3. adn232

adn232 Tourist

As long as you like to party and have a good time, being in your 40s shouldn't prevent you from going to a nightclub. I am in my late 20's and while doing bottle service, I've partied next to other tables where there are guys in their late 30s and late 40s. Yeah there will probably be a majority of people in their 20s and early 30s but as long that doesn't bother you, clubs like Omnia, XS, etc shouldn't be a problem.

4. doug&jackie

doug&jackie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lookin for a place that's not techno music but dancing and drinking, maybe some 80s music

5. Stizz19

Stizz19 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bourbon Room at the Venetian will be right up your alley, if it's still open that is. Also, check out Carnaval Court near Bally's, it's an outdoor bar.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.