1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My Name is X-Man and I'm a Las Vegas Addict

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by X-Man, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-Man

X-Man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I am new here and already love this site. I'm in my mid-twenties, married, and always trying to drag my wife out to Las Vegas. I truly am addicted to the place and try to get out there as often as I can. So far my favorite place to stay has been the Palazzo, but I might prefer to be close to Hakkasan or Omnia. Ideally, I would like to have the money to stay at Caesars. I think for sure I will be back in Las Vegas in July, but I am not ruling out a May, or June trip either. As far as a funny experience, it is not unique at all but I definitely blacked out an entire day in Las Vegas and do not remember getting into three separate clubs. Anyways, I'm glad to be a new member and look forward to getting to know more about Las Vegas through fellow fans!

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love it, early 30s here and had plenty of those times in Vegas. My favorite moment to look back on was going out to the lounge in Planet Hollywood and next thing I know I am changed completely, sitting at a slot machine in Planet Hollywood. I literally woke up in front of the slot machine from a black out and started freaking out because I was in New clothes and no underwear on under my pants (I go commando with jeans on the regular, tmi?). My buddy swears I was coherent the whole time walking around then went up to change. Just funny how I freaked out and started asking a bunch of questions.

Can't wait to see a trip report from you!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome X - you've joined a whole group of fellow addicts!

4. JoastTheMost

JoastTheMost Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Mid-twenties here as well. I love seeing people in our age group pop-up on these forums. I feel like we're under represented sometimes :)

Enjoy the forums!

5. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess I'm confused. Caesars isn't more expensive than (or even as expensive as) the Palazzo.

6. Kevke

Kevke Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB !

And i agree with WichitaMuskie , i think Palazzo is more expencive then Caesars ?

7. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Mid 50s here and I'm addicted as well. You'd be amazed at the many similarities we all here have. Yes, there are differences for sure (different strokes and all that), but it's the things we have in common that bind the forum together.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  8. X-Man

X-Man Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for the welcome! Oh and I stayed at the Palazzo twice for a decent deal. I hope someday to be able to afford Caesars every single time I go.

9. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool. The good news is that you don't have to gamble that much at Ceasars to get comped rooms there (unless you want to stay at NOBU).

10. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Awesome site to learn so much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.