1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Group rates

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by cbiker, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbiker

cbiker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey just looking to get the best deal (who's not lol ) I'm putting together a trip with about 3-4 couples and was looking for suggestions on any places that may offer discounts on either a big suite or even maybe a block of rooms. I've been once for a short trip but no one else in the group has been. Any help on this would be great

2. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is usually a minimum number of rooms required to book through the sales dept.
    The last time I called around when setting up a business meeting it was 10 rooms.
    Suites are normally premium rooms and usually 1 or 2 bedrooms.

3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have a host, they will often give you a discounted room rate for your friends. If you have a CET TR card, there is a friends and family rate. Palms has a special on starting at $39/night, even with resort fee added, that's a cheap room.

4. aaisack

aaisack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You're not going to get a group rate on 3-4 rooms. Check your offers for friends and family discounts. When you check in you can try and get adjoining rooms, but that may be difficult.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.