1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's Opinion

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Trailer666, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trailer666

Trailer666 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be staying at Harrah's in a couple of months and would like to hear what you guys think of the rooms there. This is the first time I will be staying at Harrah's. I don't expect it to be 5 star but I think it shouldn't be a dump either.
    I have stayed at every hotel downtown except the Plaza and Downtown Grand so let me know what you think.
    Thanks in advance.::

2. sergi0wned

sergi0wned Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's definitely nicer than downtown. I stayed in the cheapest room, but splurged for a strip view, and I got this:

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you understand it's not a five star. Your ahead of the game. I've stayed there for at least 4 days each on my last 5 trips. Location, Location, Location. It's also cheap. This trip I'm moving to one of my other favorites, (Orleans) only for a change of pace. Hope your happy & have fun on your trip.

4. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rooms are decent, solid 3 star rating I would say. Location and price are the strongest attributes. The pool is the weakest feature by far, it's a really small one for the size of the property.

5. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be a Holiday Inn and it still has the Holiday Inn look and feel IMHO. That's not necessarily a bad thing, you get what you pay for.

6. Trailer666

Trailer666 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the feedback. I was considering the Orleans over Harrah's but they seem to be charging Strip rates over the past few years.

7. Goodfella

Goodfella Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed at Harrah's a couple of times and had no complaints. The first time we stayed there the clock/radio alarm was going off in the room next to us. I call the front desk and within 15 minutes they had someone come up and shut it off. I was actually shocked that they looked after this issue so quickly. As others have said, nothing fancy but room was clean and comfortable.

8. Trailer666

Trailer666 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Goodfella. That is what I want in a room clean and comfortable nothing fancy.

9. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If doing basic harrahs room, try for newly done Carnaval South room. Only thing wrong was they originally listed it as with fridge, now they say they don't. Switched our CET comp to Linq, which has a mini fridge.

10. CinnamintStick

CinnamintStick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the beds are comfy.

11. Ckspores

Ckspores Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stay at Harrah's regularly. It's not five star but we've never really had complaints save for construction noise last time we were there. Rooms are fine, beds are comfortable and we've never had trouble with housekeeping or other staff.

12. justdeb

justdeb hey look!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we've stayed there many times. Nothing to complain about. Just don't get a room on the pet friendly floor (3rd floor Carnaval tower i believe). dogs bark all the time.

13. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We love the Mardi Gras rooms because of the tiny balcony--big enough to stand on and have a morning coffee. Beds are very comfy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.