1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Parking at Newark airport (EWR)

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by npom, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are flying from Newark on our next trip. I have flown from there before but did a park and fly from one of the local hotels. This time we have to park at the airport or one of the off site lots. Airport economy is $15 per night with coupon from the airport website. I see some of the off site lots are as low as $6 per night. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on which to use?

2. adn232

adn232 Tourist

I use The Parking Spot either at Haynes Ave or McClellan. They're both next to the airport and the shuttle to/from the airport leaves every 5 minutes or so. The ride is probably 3 to 5 minutes depending on your terminal. The McClellan location is cheaper... about $12 each day before tax for their valet option. The Haynes Ave location has self park and valet as your options.

3. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

We've parked at Newark Liberty Parking. It's kind of a scary place in terms of location but they're always the cheapest and they get you to the airport and back quickly.

4. art400

art400 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We use e-z park at the Crowne Plaza on rt 1and 9 just south of the airport in Elizabeth. You can get a coupon on line that makes it cheap. Good shuttle service.

6. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One other question, Is it best to reserve a spot at one of the lots? Thanks for all the replies so far!

7. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,
    Don't know if you use Groupon at all, but if so they seem to always have off-site parking deals for Newark.As an example, I just snatched this from their site, going on right now, at Newark Liberty Parking :
    $6 for 1 day of airport parking (up to $10 value)
    $17 for 3 days of airport parking (up to $30 value)
    $27 for 5 days of airport parking (up to $50 value)
    $70 for 14 days of airport parking (up to $140 value)
    Here is the link : https://www.groupon.com/deals/newark-liberty-parking-7-new-york (hope I am allowed to post this :) )
    I just used a Groupon for parking and it was super easy. I did make a reservation online before arriving. Shuttle service from lot to airport was smooth. Same from airport to lot.
    Have a great trip!!!

8. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually just used groupon for the first time. We will be parked there for 7 days so if I bought the 5 day groupon and paid the full price for the other 2 days would that work?

9. Happygirl21

Happygirl21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It should. Previously I had purchase a five day pass and had to pay an extra day b/c of my return date. It was a small amount of money.

10. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With the coupon I think E-Z Park was about $80 or so for 7-8 days incl.all taxes .Make reservation on line.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.