1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Received Invoice for Free Zarkana Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by wildbilly, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildbilly

wildbilly Tourist

My GF and I booked 1 Zarkana ticket each for 40K points. We were seated in separate rows even though we booked at the same time online. So I call in and ask if we can be moved next to each other. The operator says that she needs to check the specific redemption codes to see if there is a fee to do this. She checks both and says, "Good news, there is no fee and I can move you two together!"

I thank her, go through the process with her over the phone, and hang up delighted with my experience. We now have seats next to each other for free. About a day later, both my GF and I receive a PDF from MGM Resorts Int'l with an invoice for just over $40 EACH! It is $29 for the ticket and $13 for a service fee per ticket. The operator specifically told us no fees or charges or else we wouldn't have switched the tickets.

Has anyone else had this happen. I wonder if I should call and figure out what happened or if we should just show up and try to pick up the tickets and see if they miss the invoice info and just hand us the tickets. They don't have CC info for either of us so they cant charge us. I just don't want to miss out on the tickets and lose the 40K points each if there is an issue later. Plus, Zarkana closes in April so we won't have anything else to redeem 40K points for.

2. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I received one when I got my seat moved for KA but I read it as more of a receipt and that the pricing is likely what myvegas is actual giving mlife for the ticket -- mine doesn't specifically say I owe that amount. My show,is Saturday so I'll try to remember to update after I pick up the ticket.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that was going to be my guess as well.

4. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Following up- picked up my ticket today, no charge.

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They seem to be triggered when you have to move your seats as I got one back in December as well. When I actually called to inquire I was told that the invoice should have never went out to me as such,

6. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am suprised you actually got an email from them. Everytime I ask they say they will send one but never do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.