1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas The New 5M LP Borgata Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Harry Lyme, Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So for those with easy access to AC AND a ton of LPs sitting around, myVegas has just introduced a new reward exclusively for you. Two nights in a Fiore suite, $300 in dining credits, $300 in FP or MP, two comedy club tickets, and champagne with fruit delivered upon check-in all to the tune of FIVE. Million. Loyalty Points.

In all my time playing, if you added it all up (there's probably a way to tell) I'm probably just shy of 900K total. In any case, it's interesting.

2. donovanrs28

donovanrs28 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nowhere near AC, but was curious and checked pricing. It's roughly $230/night during the week. So I'm guessing roughly $1150-$1200 value?

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looked up the room prices for a random week in october...sounds like a rip. This isn't even their best suite!!!

donovanrs28 beat me to it...:wink2: It was $400/nt on the weekend I checked, only $100/nt more than a standard room.

4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mean...it's a LONG road to that many LPs. Is a $1200 reward worth it? I didn't use all of the rewards I wanted on my trip last week, but it was still about $400 worth or so, and I used around 300K(?).

5. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do we know if this is a reward that's going to refresh at all? The possibility exists that it never pops up again.

I'm sitting on just under 2.1 million LPs and thinking of either a July or late-August trip to Vegas. It's encouraging anytime they release these 'top-shelf' rewards but I'm not getting my hopes up that anything special will be available for Vegas this summer.

6. Mikey07

Mikey07 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The VIP bowling at Red Rock is currently available and it's 1m LP's. It's useful to know that the big ones do refresh every so often!

7. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in a Fiore Suite at Borgata several times, and the word "Suite" is a bit misleading. It's one room, a bit larger than a standard room, with a huge bathroom. It's ok but no comparison to the suites I enjoy at Vdara, Aria and Bellagio. Here's something that's good to know: only the suites at Borgata provide guest bathrobes as an amenity. Regular rooms do not, and they will refuse to supply one even if you request one. When staying in a regular room there, I being my own robe but I have to put it away before leaving the room to be made up because the one time I didn't housekeeping took MY robe away even though they do not provide one to the room. Borgata did replace the expensive robe that was taken, but it took a lot of requests to speak with the manager and my having to search out the value of the robe and then buy another one and be reimbursed by Borgata.

8. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is a huge rip!!
    Not a suite, picture standard rooms at the RIO but a much larger bathroom.
    I cannot imagine ever having 5M points but if I did, there are better ways to spend them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.