1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Spa - Body scrub/bath - Is it weird?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BreakEven, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like it would be weird, and practically begging for funny business. But I see legitimate spas offering these services. Doesn't seem like it would be relaxing to me.

Anyone else tried this? Did you enjoy it?

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Done it and was not very impressed. For the price paid, I felt like it was a waste. I felt like I could have doe the same at home with some decent product. As for funny business, its not at all what you're imagining. Nobody is scrubbing your junk, or near it for that matter :faint:

For me, the money is better spent on massages

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on what you're interested in. I've had scrubs and wraps and various other body/skin treatments, usually in conjunction with a massage. I enjoy it. Sure, I could do it at home (and I do) but I'm usually going to the spa as part of a vacation or special occasion and it's a treat.

(I have learned - after many years and many attempts - I can no longer do wraps - and esp not the immersion wraps - I'm too claustrophobic! If they leave my arms free, it's better - but at this point, I just skim past those treatments on the spa menu!)

I have not done the vichy showers because I don't care about water jets - that doesn't appeal to me at all.

4. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scrubbing my junk...Ouch!

5. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done most spa treatments at some place, some time, over the years. Body treatments leave me flat, and for quite a long time now it's just been massage, in its many variations.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.