1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Border Grill for Easter brunch, Solo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jenblase, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I just booked a 10:30 reservation for myself for Easter at Border Grill Mandalay. I've always wanted to try BG and I figure the regular buffets will be crazy Easter morning, and I'm not crazy about traditional buffet breakfast food anyway, so I thought I'd give this a try. Can anyone tell me if there is bar seating for solo dining? Also, what are the standout items, and cocktails! :) Thanks!

2. overcome1

overcome1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will you be at MB or Caesars? I've been to both and have pretty sure there is bar seating at both. Menus vary slightly from the two places but the wife and I love the brunch. I remember something with tiger shrimp that was fantastic but really, it's all you can eat small plates. Just order one of everything and then decide! Not a big drinker so can't speak to cocktails, but they usually have several seasonal specials.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops, didn't catch MB in the first post. If the weather is nice, sitting outside would be my choice.

3. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were at MB last fall for 4 days. Brunch at Border Grill was the single best meal we had over the entire trip.

Highlight dishes for me: shrimp & grits, spicy chicken tamales, sweet corn tamales, "steak & eggs".
    Drinks: Personally, I love the top shelf margaritas. They have bottomless mimosas on the menu.

I also vote to sit outside.

4. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

Awesome, thanks. Looks like Easter brunch is $39.99 for unlimited small plates. I will definitely get my money's worth!

5. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was it? Worth it, or no?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.