1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mlife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BigWW, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just logged in to find the best offers I've ever had. I'm a pearl member so to get two free nights at the Bellagio and Aria is new and GREAT! I also have 4 nights most everywhere else but Monte Carlo is 4 nights anytime and 250.00 in resort credit. Just thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't checked into the site in awhile.

2. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have something similar for Monte Carlo, NYNY, and Mirage. But be careful because they 4 consecutive nights was pretty hard to find for me (I couldn't find a weekend where that offer worked).

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free nights typically are not tied to tier level. But to level of gambling. True they might be tossing you a teaser but it's based on your past play and maybe you'll up it.

4. Nauriel

Nauriel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. Mine says it has to be booked by April 8th for stays between April 8th and September 30th.

That seems like a huge window. If I book and plans change after April 8th would I be able to reschedule for a different date or does it have to be finalized by the 8th?

5. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got a couple of these offers too, past experiences indicate that rescheduling within the original time window is not a problem....

6. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting this. I just checked a few days ago and there wasn't anything good.
    Got similar offers as well. Maybe it's from the 34k Tier Credits I earned at Mandalay Bay last month. lol

7. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the deals that are offering 4 nights with credit (I am pearl, got same offers for MC, Mir and Lux)...
    I rang Mlife Mirage to try and use the 4 night booking which was Sunday-Thurs, but its select dates only, and I was told I could be compd first 2 nights and then $35 there after.....
    Lucky I had another offer for 2 nights and used my wifes myVegas booking for the 3 night we needed...

Show me the money Jerry, show me the money!!!
  8. whifi

whifi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yowza! Thanks so much for posting this. I have an Aria trip booked for May that was going to be 1 comp night, 2 nights @ $69/ea with $100 resort credit and $40 freeplay; was able to call and switch it to 3 comp nights, $50 resort credit and $50 freeplay... so not a huge savings but hey, every little bit toward the bankroll helps :beer:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.