1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas worry beads.....

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mason, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mason

mason Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When it is a period of time (more than you want it to be) between your Vegas trips and you can't wait to get back, what is your worry beads that you have nearby to remind you, and take you back to the the great last trip to home away from home. Mine, I have 2 one dollar chips and a 5 dollar chip sitting on my couch that I pick up and tumble around in my hand to remind me of how much fun I have at the craps table. After a few minutes of tumbling I am always reminded that the next trip is around the corner.......

2. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As soon as I finish one trip, I can't wait for the next.

No worry beads - I just hang out on VMB until it's time for my next trip - no matter how far away in time...

3. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used to keep a stack of 50 cent chips from Fremont on my desk from all the times I busted out at their $3 craps game. They pay real odds at the $3 level which involves 50 cent chips. That's all I'd have left. I took some satisfaction that it probably cost them more than 50 cents to make the chips.

4. mason

mason Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice to have a piece of Vegas at home to encourage you to go back.

5. ron_ron

ron_ron Low-Roller

I have vegas memorabilia decorated in my bar...shot glasses, matchboxes, stickers, etc. They serve as great conversation starters and remind me of the good times i have had and the good times to come....

6. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    THIS though I am both amused by -- and like the idea of -- "worry" beads. LOL.

Upon reflection, though not worry beads, I like my hot pink "Flamingo" coffee mug. I tend to drink coffee from it during the weekends, especially in the mornings, while I catch up on the VMB.

7. crussader

crussader Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me it is Boredom. My non Vegas trips usually take a great deal of planning.

9. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Flamingo mug popped up in my list too. I have a postcard from Caesars that I use as a bookmark.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.