1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palazzo/Venetian Mail offers good even though website shows no offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by SnakeDoctor, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I got a welcome offer of 3 nights, free play, and food credit after playing just $1000 there a couple trips ago. I returned a couple months ago, but my play was spread out, so I probably didn't play enough to warrant a repeat offer from them. Sure enough, when I go to the website, it tells me my offers are no longer available. Something like thanks for your loyalty, please call for reservations, etc. Expected, but I keep getting offers in the mail still. What's up with that? I figured it might take a month or so for them to stop with the mailers, but they are still coming in.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So there's no expiration dates on the mailers?

3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Take them up on it.
    Wife and I used one back in 2012...and we played a decent amount there (thanks for a $4000 royal downtown)..but I think it was in that transitive period where they CUT the comps..so we never got anything else from them..
    Pity too because we really liked the room (base room) at Palazzo.

4. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Take that offer and bring it to cosmo or mlife. I'm sure they'll match it..they don't know if it expired, right? P.s. with V/P cutting their comps, I'd invite this opportunity to start elsewhere. That's just me though.

5. 5Vegas5

5Vegas5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where are your offers listed on their website after logging in ?

6. SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I want to stay there again. Really liked the rooms, and like playing there. I think my play actually might be enough to warrant an offer, but I just don't know what they expect. A host did give me his card when I first got there, but figured he was just fishing since I had not played yet. I suppose I can ask him what is the expected play level.

I did not see any expirations on the mailers. They usually just state it's an offer for April/May/Spring or whatever, and that the offer is good based on play level as of the mailer date I think? So seeing as they keep mailing me these things, they know how much I played last trip.

I did consider taking the offer to Cosmo as their offers to me are not too great since, again, I didn't really have all my play at one or two places this last trip. It was spread out between about 4 places since the group of friends this time just kept wanting to go other places. A match offer would be nice.

HA, funny. So JUST now I went to log in to the Grazie site to be able to tell 5Vegas5 where my offers are listed, they show up now! So...maybe the offers are legit and good. So weird, basically since I returned from my last trip until this past week, every time I'd click one of the offer links, I'd get that "thanks for your loyalty. This offer is no longer available, please call blah blah."

5Vegas5: https://clubgrazie.venetian.com/Security/Login.aspx
    When I log in, it lists my current offers.

7. 5Vegas5

5Vegas5 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Snake. Was just there a couple of weeks ago so maybe they need a little more time to update the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.