1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Are tickets cheaper buying in Vegas

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by ant, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ant

ant Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm travelling LV in September and planning Grand Canyon by helicopter, Jersey Boys show & Lake Mead dinner cruise. Are any cheaper buying when in LV or is it the same price booking in advance? If any are cheaper can you advise which ones?

Thanks

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reasons to buy in advance are to 1) lock in a show that's popular and may sell out and 2) to get the seats you want.

My wife and I are picky about seating so we buy in advance.

Bill

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's a show we want to see for sure (as is almost always the case) we buy in advance. Sometimes we have a show that we're 50/50 on, so we wait and if we feel like going we do it spur of the moment.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always bought tours in advance so I don't know if there is an advantage. Depending on the show, you can get the same discounts online as you can find in town. Jersey Boys tends to be one of those shows.

5. IM ALL IN

IM ALL IN High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just go through my host and for the most part always in the Golden Circle, however if I'm taking a client (only once a year conference next week) to a Non Mlife production, like Absinthe, I book in advance, cause I'm also picky about where I sit,,,I like to be on the aisle. However...the day of the show,,,right at the Tent there were definitely better perks than what I got..(think it included a couple boozies)..which I didn't get going through Ticketmaster. Now, on other hand, my bestie, she NEVER books online and buys tix on the strip and she gets the BEST seats for like half price... and although I'd already seen Jersey Boys (I'd see it 5 times in a row) I went again with her and her daughters,,mid center couldn't have been better, and I think Paris is one of the theaters that if they haven't sold out the center orchestra, they let people from cheaper seats move up. It makes for a better experience for the cast. (they did that when we were there). ( Oh Gosh, I should mention, my friend she buys from the established booths on the strip....not from single person selling tix...I should have added that before):ssst:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  6. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's cheaper to buy those in Vegas at the half price ticket booths. Tix4tonight.com

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind that Tix4tonight is not always half price and is not always the best deal. Sometimes you can find better deals online than what they offer. So while it's an option and sometimes you get a good deal, it's not 100%.

8. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    totally agree.
    If you know the show you want to see and the date, you can always find better deal somewhere online.

9. crapsguy5000

crapsguy5000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always use Tix4Tongiht since my plans constantly change once I'm in Vegas. I always get good seats but I do buy early at Four Queens. I always redeem the voucher for a ticket right away which may be inconvenient for a lot of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.