1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Jubilee room bathrooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by phantomfj, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are thinking about trying out Bally's, I was impressed with some of your reviews about the upgraded Jubilee rooms, I was ready to book the Jubilee non smoking, king bed room with a strip view for mid June. I just noticed this room is listed on their website as just having a shower, no tub, is that correct? That may be a deal breaker for my GF. The Indigo rooms show they have a tub, is there much of a difference between the two towers? Thoughts please........

2. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes that is true. [​IMG]

3. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry here's a better picture. The room was awesome.
    [​IMG]

4. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in Bally's Jubilee room last year. Yes, it has only a shower (which i preferred because of my stroke), and i think most people prefer showers in Vegas because some tubs in Vegas are nasty and would never be used.
    I also stayed in the Indigo rooms (that's where i normally stay).
    But the Jubilee rooms are like night and day (IMO) and my preference from now on.

What i would do is show your GF the threads in here that show molds and mildew in tubs and maybe she'll change her mind.

5. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

If you'd like, you can swap your Jubilee with my Deluxe Indigo :)

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Indigo rooms are the oldest in the hotel. Yes, they have a tub but I avoid those in hotels anyway. The Jubilee are sooooo nice.....wouldn't dream of choosing I over J.....

7. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Indigo has a tub but it's kinda small and not worth passing up a generally nicer room for. To me. if it's not a soaking tub, a hotel would be better off just offering a shower.

8. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Indigo rooms suck.

They are old and decrepit. If you want a tub, stay in another hotel, imo.

The Jubilee rooms are fantastic. The best regular room I've stayed in "on the strip" was at Vdara. That had a tub, shower, 2 TVs, kitchenette, and view of the Bellagio fountains.

9. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    True and true what has been said here..i never stayed at indigo rooms but that they are less i heard alot.
    I was downgraded to the jubileerooms( as before i had nice room in caesars and than two times a nice calais suite in paris) and i have to pay for the jubilee room much more than last year( host could do nothing he said).....im happy with the jubilee room though as i use the yacuzzi in the spa or pool.
    If your gf really wants a bath i would suggest contact your host and let him book you a calais suite in paris....beware though that you have to pay alot extra though..the calais suite has two bathrooms ( also bidet and a yacuzzi!)

10. phantomfj

phantomfj High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the info, I booked a Jubilee king strip view room for this trip in June............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.