1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas mlife & myvegas combined offers

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by radvegas, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radvegas

radvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I apologise if this has been answered a million times before, im just a little confused when trying to find the answer to my particualar query on other threads.

I will be back to vegas in september, and presuming my next mlife offer is similar to my winter offer, i will receive 3 nights comped at the luxor. i will be staying for a week so me and my friend were hoping to redeem a myvegas comp night (sun-thurs) each, plus redeem a $32.00 a night special rate each. so the total will be $64.00 plus resort fees for the week. Is this allowed, and is there anyway of linking it all together so we dont have to keep checking in and out and changing rooms.

Thanks in advance

2. Bonnie60

Bonnie60 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to book MyVegas for a free night but was told by Mlife since I was getting 3 free nights I had to wait 72. Hours to use MyVegas offer

3. radvegas

radvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes I read that. I was thinking I could get round it by using my 3 comp nights, then my friend using a myvegas night and then go from there. that is assuming that the 72 hours is from when you check in on the comp nights and not when you check out :ssst:

4. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its 72 hours after checkout...

5. BarryK

BarryK Tourist

I currently have a free myvegas night and a two night mlife comp booked with one night in between at the Mirage.

6. radvegas

radvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmm, so I quest I can't use some of the free nights, unless someone can tell me otherwise :cry:

7. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book the 3 comped nights on your mlife account, book two nights on a public discount, book a Myvegas comp night on your friends account andnthen book a Myvegas comp night on your account (now you have A 72 hour Gap on your account)and you are good to go. Call VIP services afterwards and ask them to link all,the reservations so you would not have to change rooms.

8. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that did not work for me at the luxor. so i had to book 2 free nights from my offer at luxor then transfer to mgm or 2 more free nights with myvegas

9. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This Will work, I did this for my brother but you probably have to call and have them arrange it on the phone. And if the first Guy doensn't want to book it, try again later and speak to Someone else.

10. radvegas

radvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for that, I will give that a try. I think we will be arriving on a Sunday, so I probably try to book the 3 comp nights for the last three nights as they will be more expensive.

my next worry is that my comp nights are in the one of the towers, and I would expect when I ring up they will be reluctant to upgrade my other days from the terrible pyramid rooms. I might be asking for a lot there :evillaugh

11. radvegas

radvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed that I have 2 separate offers on the mlife website. A generic one and my winter offer. both are comp nights with resort credit and free play. am I correct in saying that I can use both of these offers as long as I leave it 72 hours between offers?

12. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep thats correct

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.