1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting from KA theater @ MGM Grand to Saxe Theater @ Planet Hollywood fast

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by GottaLuvCruising, Mar 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm familiar with both resorts and have carefully examined the floor plans. We'll have a car as well as monorail passes, but I'm thinking the fastest way would be to walk.

Is the west wing exit a viable option to reach the sidewalk on Las Vegas Blvd?

Can anyone confirm a Miracle Mile entrance on Harmon St? The floor plan indicates one (but I don't remember it) and it's close to the Saxe Theater.

We have KA tickets for a show that ends at 8:30 and Vegas! The Show tickets for 9pm. If it was just us, I'd leave KA a few minutes early. I know we'll have to hustle and I hope not to miss the beginning of Vegas! The Show (first timers with us.)

I appreciate any help or suggestions!

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Google Maps it looks like there's an entrance on Harmon St.

Another option, and I haven't done this myself, but I know it's been discussed before... but you could exit KA theater and walk towards the Signature, exit out of Tower 3. That should put you right on Harmon. I'm not sure if that will save you any time compared to heading out of the West Wing exit. You'll hit a few people movers and it should be less crowded overall vs. walking the strip.

3. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I stayed at the Sig, you needed a room key to access hallway to the Sig. Not that there wouldn't be folks headed that way but that seems like a longer route to take to get to MMM than exiting from the West Wing and hoofing it down the strip. Cross over Harmon next to the Harley Davidson Cafe and then down past the Walgreens into the side entrance on Harmon. Turn right when you hit the main mall loop.

4. GottaLuvCruising

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I was hoping. Thank you!

5. GottaLuvCruising

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if it was possible to get through, but afraid to take that chance without testing the route first. Thank you!

6. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like Snidely said, might need a room key, when I stayed there people were in and out constantly. But with no experience taking that route, I don't want to steer you the wrong way, especially when you're tight on time.

7. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use the Strip, you can make it without any trouble (you do need to walk fast).

8. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you still take the "secret hallway" through the West Wing? That might save you a minute or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.