1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

August 2016 trip!

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by XtremeD, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XtremeD

XtremeD Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alright everyone, kind of funny way of going back to Vegas for 3 nights / 4 days.

I got lets say very very not sober a couple weeks ago and said screw it I need a vacation again so vegas it is. My buddy refuses to go to Vegas with me as he thinks it is a complete waste of money and none of my other friends can afford it.

Now, I'm from Canada, wondering if any other Canadians are on here and are going to go in August (around the 21st). If so let's meet up and have a few drinks!

Last time I went I did mostly everything I wanted except for 2 things, one show I wanted to see wasn't on that week (but is this time for when I go according to ticketmaster, I made damn sure of that) and the exotic car driving on that race track that they have, I know it's somewhere around there but no promoters had a clue of where it was? I found that surprising to be honest as I would assume that is pretty popular.

Even better, a coworker made me a bet that if I booked this trip in the next 60 days (he thinks I wont) that he'll buy me a floor ticket to the show I wasn't able to see last time, @ $179 USD I said to myself "I know I'm going so it's a bet I can't lose Click or hover your mouse to enlarge image). We'll see if that coworker keeps his word, he damn well better.

So, any canadians going? leave a reply, maybe chat it up on skype as the time gets closer, maybe do some gambling together (blackjack??) or whatever. Let me know.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.