1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Deutsch

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Sueballz, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sueballz

Sueballz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at some photos the other day and ran across one of my kids,around 10 and 13 then, with their faces glued to the window in the room at Bellagio overlooking the fountains. Made me remember---

On that trip the kids really liked looking at those fountains in the room a whole lot. My husband took that opportunity to go downstairs to play while the kids and I stayed upstairs. He was gone for a while and here is the after story-while wandering around playing slots he ordered a strawberry daiquiri. Won a little, ordered some more, won a little more,drank a little more, then won $500 on a penny slot. So he takes his drink and his money and runs up to our hotel room to give me all his winnings ( lol,just joking)
    He said he put the keycard in the door, opened it quietly and walked into the room. As he walked a few feet toward the window,quite tipsy by now, he said he saw the kids still sitting at the window and yells "Hey kids I'm home"- ONLY THEY WERE NOT THE KIDS!!!!!! They were a German couple who were so shocked this crazy man was standing in their room with a girlie drink fanning cash they just stared for a second and started speaking to each other in German. My husband turned and ran out of that room. He had the right room number but one floor below ours. Have no idea why that key card worked.That'll teach him for drinking girlie drinks before noon. That trip was so long ago-kids are now 20 and 23-and so much fun. I am embarrassed to say this but that was not the only time those girlie drinks got him into trouble that trip. One night coming back to the room late he passed the laundry door ajar on the floor-still have that damn robe! Cannot wait for our trip 3/28!

2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny got a kick out of that..Innocent Vegas mishap..Have a great trip!

3. Pea

Pea Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Too funny! I didn't expect that.

I wonder how they tell their side of the story!

4. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With that winning streak I'm going to have to change my drinks to strawberry daiquiri's!!!

Great story and I bet you've had a lot of fun kidding with the family with this.

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's possible ze germans didn't close the door all the way. It reminds me of years ago when a lady accidentally walked into my apartment with her groceries. She was so embarrassed. I got some home made cookies as a I'm sorry gift.

6. Sueballz

Sueballz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies Maybe I will get the nerve to post a trip report. After all I have had so much fun reading and would not be staying at Venetian and Cosmo if not for mr sweeney

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.