1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flying Delta FC worth it from ATL?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Jaci2014, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an upgrade offer (250.00) for an evening flight. Is it worth it? I have never flown FC, but thinking about it because I had a knee replacement in December. Thanks, Ya'll.

2. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Considering the knee replacement, if you can swing it, I would highly recommend it. Your knee will thank you, and it'll be 4+ hours of comfort and cocktails.

Nick:beer:

3. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I believe my husband will now spring for the upgrade based on your response. He does hate to hear me fuss when my knee aches.

4. Ezzy711

Ezzy711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Warning.....once you fly FC it's difficult to go back. Is it as special as it used to be? No. Are the seats more luxurious than the extra comfort? Not much. I also have joint problems and the extra room is fabulous for a flight over 2 hrs. I've flown FC for about 5 years now and think delta is the best for service. That's where you see the difference over coach. To me the bathroom without a line is also great.

My next trip I'm on American. I'd rather be on delta. I hope you enjoy the booze, bathroom and extra pitch.

5. Jaci2014

Jaci2014 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you--glad to know you like Delta--and appreciate your warning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.