1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Legend Status

Discussion in 'Comps' started by meyers67, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is anyone familiar with legend status? I read somewhere that it's when you get 50,000 tier credits (without bonuses) in a single quarter. Curious to know the benefits.

Thanks

2. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never heard of this. Perhaps it's like Terry Watanabe? Gamble away your family's entire fortune of a quarter billion and we'll make up a new tier level for you?

3. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A while ago I remember Caeser's Windsor having something like this (can't remember if it was called "Legend" status or not).
    I think it was something like earn 25k points in a QTR and you earn that status for the following QTR.
    The problem was that you had to go in the following QTR to get any of the perks. (unlike the regular status where you keep it all year)
    The perks were just larger scale dinners, better tickets, bigger free play, and a welcome/renewal gift every QTR. I am sure there was more but I cant remember as it was a while ago

This was before the aspiration levels and the tier bonus credits were introduced and was in an effort to make people want to play bigger in short timeframes.

Once Aspirations came out they canned that program (or at least I think they did :p)

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some I ndividual Harrahs and Horseshoe props outside LV still have "legends" club or "best of the best" club. They are geared to locals who are coming in all the time. I have been in the Nola and Horseshoe Hammond clubs. Generally you have to come in on one specific day of the month or quarter for a gift worth $100 or so, a drawing, and a banquet type dinner. Not too big of a deal, especially since if you can't make it on the day the benefit is available you get nothing at all.

Also, they do Not really advertise it, they let you know if you are in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.