1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How do I remove the restriction to purchase rewards from my account?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by fungurl76, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fungurl76

fungurl76 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:Hello all.

I hope someone can shed some light on this. I have been playing MyVegas for the last several years and have gone on several trips to Vegas with the loyalty points. I have always followed the rules of the rewards, never bought more that kind of thing. Well back in July there was a system glitch and you could collect from the properties on the MyVegas desktop version over and over again. I did this (yes I realize it now that was a bad thing, didn't read the rules carefully enough that It is against the terms and conditions to exploit a software error for personal gain) and now I am blocked from purchasing any rewards. I would gladly give 1/2 of my loyalty points back (I am over 1.32Million so I am offering a lot) so I can use again but I haven't heard back. Anyone have their account restricted and have it lifted?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::cry::cry:

2. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You cant. You are done. You cheated. Wow first post and everything. Bye

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you pretty much are sunk. I am assuming that submitting the support case is how you discovered what you did 'wrong', so writing to support is not likely an option.

You could directly email [email protected] and present your case, ask if you could be penalized in any manner (such as you offered). They have reversed blocks in certain situations, but not often.

4. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be less or more malicious as a hundredth post?

Nick:beer:

5. sdbruin619

sdbruin619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You know it was a bs post...cmon now?

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not necessarily - being a member of about 4 MV groups, I have seen this come up probably 100 times over the last couple of years. And often PlayStudios has responded to their questions directly indicating they (sample items) have - multiple accounts, are playing for multiple people, disputed chip purchases, advised someone publicly on FB as to how to avoid terms & conditions (such as how to get rewards restricted to non-Vegas residents), etc. So it does definitely happen.

7. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Called code 0 - means unless you can get Monty to have pity on you, you are dead in the rewards part of game.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.