1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Setting up Facebook and MyVegas game - MLife number, where do I enter?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by pikabu, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pikabu

pikabu Low roller, but always enjoy the ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband just created a Facebook account, so he could play MyVegas game. No problem, easy set up. But where does he enter his MLife number?

I've had my account so long that I cannot remember where the MLife number goes.

Thanks for your help!

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You only have to enter that when you redeem for an MLIFE reward

3. PurpleJulie

PurpleJulie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to have a Facebook account? My husband has no desire to be on Facebook but likes to play myvegas. Can he still play and receive rewards with FB?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to have a Facebook account to redeem for rewards. He doesn't have to upload any pictures of himself or add any details about his life, but I would advise using his real name to register since they have been known to ban people from redeeming for using a fake profile.

Also, make sure to use the name (his) associated with the mLife account when it's time to redeem for rewards.

Now, if he just wants to play the phone version and not redeem for reward, then you don't have to register with Facebook.

5. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a fake Facebook account to play my Vegas and have redeemed rewards. I just give them the confirmation number on the reward along with my players card at the mlife desk and never had a problem redeeming rewards.

6. RedBeard

RedBeard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing MyVegas since they started, and I've cashed in a ton of rewards. I don't think I've ever entered my MLife number anywhere. I know that when I cash in those rewards at the MLife booth, I have to present them my MLife card, but I think it's all tied to your name on your MLife account.

I just checked my most recent MyVegas reward email confirmations and none of them have my MLife account number in them, but they all have my First and Last Name in them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.