1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Buffet

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by BigWW, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigWW

BigWW High Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been to it in 2 years. Is it still worth the price? My wife wants to hit Sunday brunch before we fly home but wasn't sure if the Aria would be better. I liked it better than the Ceasers buffett last visit. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

2. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it is, to be honest. Bacchanal and Aria are way better.

3. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like all Vegas buffets, price going up, quality going down, constantly.

4. arrtee62

arrtee62 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had always liked the Bellagio Buffet. But to me it has gone down in quality. Still a lot better than most on the strip. But it seemed to me that there wasn't as much as the last time I went before. Guess I'm gonna have to try another to I find a good one.

5. rainy425

rainy425 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria's buffet has improved a lot from last year. I was there last week and the king crab legs and garlic cream clams were awesome. Lamb roast was good too. Service is still slow, but I'd rather deal with slow service/good food than the other way around.

6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's probably still one of the better "traditional" buffets, but Bacchanal and Wicked Spoon really upended the buffet game with their presentation and variety. It used to be that Bellagio had all sorts of interesting dishes and preparations, but now it's just a solid buffet. If you're just looking for meat and shellfish, it's perfectly fine, but I do think that Bacchanal and Wicked Spoon are both better experiences.

7. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Id put the Bellagio a buffet and the Cosmos in about the same pool (prices are similar too "The Buffet" $36.00 vs "Wicked Spoon" $38.00 for dinner). Did both last year ("The buffet in May and Wicked Spoon in October)Wicked Spoons presentation is better. Bachanal is in another category however its price is in another category also ($53.00). 3 people can eat at the Wicked Spoon for the price of 2 at Bachanal! Plus if you are not diamond or higher then your wait at the Bachanal will be over an hour...don't care when you go. No buffet is worth that (IMHO). I'm diamond and don't wait. However I have gone to Bach and eaten and come out and some of the same people I passed going in are still outside waiting to get in when I leave! Just saying!! No buffet is worth that.

8. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Given the options of Aria or Bellagio, and we've tried both a few times, we would choose Aria without hesitation.

9. darrywizz

darrywizz MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio buffet quality is not the same but Aria is a better option compared to Bellagio. I would also recommend Bacchanal buffet if you have any intentions about Caesars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.