1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How much FREEPLAY do Diamond/7-Star get?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by si2ik, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Number of gaming days can greatly effect your FP offers. On slot play at least in the Midwest markets CET is starting to give bounce back free play for sessions now, these are way more lucrative then
    the standard marketing offers which was a fixed amount each month. FP has decreased at least for me in Vegas on the standard marketing offers I get via TR (Tournaments & Events)

2. SlotChik

SlotChik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not true. I just had them add it on in reservations coupled with another offer~

3. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a low 7* and play craps 95% and a mixture of other table games, slots, vp, etc. 5%. I averaged for the most part 5000 - 15000 tc per weekend. However there were acouple weekends that were higher and some that were lower, but thats my average weekend. Also I was told my ADT was I believe $1450.

For Tahoe I get a standard twice a month $200 FP and $100 FB. I also get an offer every weekend for various things like 40" tv, Watches, $750 money to spend at their Jewery and clothing store. In addition some weekends I'll get $155 FP for Saturday and $155 FP for Sunday and the same for some week days. So some Weekends I'll combine my $200 FP with the (2) $155 FP for the weekend to make it $510 FP. Also in addition about 2-3 times a year I'll get an extra $500 promo chips and thats good for acouple months, so I'll combine like I did above and with the $510 + $500 = $1010 FP.

For Reno I get crap.....like $60 FP or something like that.

For Vegas I get $400 FP every month, but just once a month.

I have gone up to Tahoe before just for the day and spent my $510 FP and none of my own money and drove back home. Or grabbed the watch and had the $100 in FB at the buffett and drove home spending none of my money and I have yet to have any of my offers go down at all. I dont know how long it takes to have them drop but those times were done over the last 4-5 months. So I would think that my offers would have dropped it that hurt me. However I will say that there have been times inbetween not spending money where i have dropped a good amount, so maybe thats why my offers havnt dropped.

4. PHVHost

PHVHost High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Freeplay offers also take into account your trip frequency. Comparing Tahoe to LV, you are still getting around 400-500 in free play per month, it is just broken down into more frequent increments. Also, free play in Reno doesn't take into consideration your play in Tahoe or LV. I am guessing your Reno play is pretty minimal when compared to LV or Tahoe on an average daily basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.