1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foxwoods CT Day Trip

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by Proudest monkey, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proudest monkey

Proudest monkey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Heading over to Foxwoods from long island on a day trip on Saturday with a bunch of friends via the ferry. Planning on consuming massive amounts of drinks, blackjack and maybe a group slot pull. Will try to post live, any suggestions and or tips? I haven't been there in a few years. Low rolling with only 1k for 6 hours of gambling.

2. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess we all have a different definition of low rolling. Have fun!

3. Kimsa70

Kimsa70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Foxwoods is my local. I went last weekend for 3 days. Even day 1 and 2, got killed day 3.

Are you looking to play any specific slots? I got killed in the Hampton High Limit room, but did well on the high limit slots right outside the Hampton Room. GOOD LUCK!

4. WichitaMuskie

WichitaMuskie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Foxwoods. I have nothing else to add to the conversation, but having moved away from the Boston area, I really miss that joint.

5. Proudest monkey

Proudest monkey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

I'm not a huge slot player but we're looking to pool a couple hundred and run through one of the higher limit slots. I'll stick to majority playing blackjack what are the limits on a Saturday during day usually I am usually a 25-50 hand player

6. pultzar

pultzar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Foxwoods usually has a large mix of $15 and $25 tables except Friday night and Saturday all day where the majority are $25 with some higher of course. There are a few of their $1 here and there which are just comical.

7. LetsDoThis

LetsDoThis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Foxwoods. I was just on their website today looking at dates to get back up there. Hard to book it when Vegas is so much more inexpensive in comparison though.

Have a great time!!

8. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah weekends are kinda steep, but for the last year or two they've had Fox Tower (aka the old MGM Grand) stays on Groupon. Pretty decent rates and it includes a $15 dining credit as well.

9. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

I hope you enjoy your trip. I prefer Mohegan but Foxwoods has plenty to make it a compelling place to visit / gamble.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.