1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Marriott Points?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jamie1983, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I add my marriott number at check in? Do you get points staying there?

2. MsBlackjax

MsBlackjax Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Cosmo is part of the Marriott family so you can earn and use points there. They should be able to add your Marriott number at check in.

3. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - but I've totally got burned getting credit for my stay because I had no bill. When I have my host clear it after my stay (as opposed to when I check out) I still seem to get credits for the nights. I don't think you can double dip on spend points but I don't care about that, I don't travel much for work, so my platinum status (initially earned on a challenge) is maintained through cc spend and vacation nights. I need the nights ;) I never did try to fight the missing stays beyond submitting the request and it denied because it was a zero pay stay.

4. DiamondJim21

DiamondJim21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. Stayed there in December and had no problems getting the points. If you are a Gold member you can check in in the VIP room as well, although you don't get any of the normal Gold Marriott Rewards benefits, e.g., they have no lounge for breakfast or appetizers, although they apparently have coffee available.

5. CindyS

CindyS Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the Cosmo accept Marriott Gift cards?

6. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome thanks for the replies....I wasn't sure how that worked. This is a paid stay, so should be no problem.

7. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if I have 200,000 Marriot points, can these be used as credit in Cosmo? If so, how? Can they be used at restaurants at a certain value per point?

8. MsBlackjax

MsBlackjax Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have 200k point you can use it towards reward point nights but you cannot use towards food and such. Though I think you can get points for food and beverage bought at Cosmo, I always charge everything to my room when I stay at a Marriott and then pay with my Marriott card

9. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can convert points from Marriott to Cosmo, though don't know how good (or bad) the conversion is. I do recall if you go back and forth you lose out big time. Google it and you can find it (sorry, fly by posting :))

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.