1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Rooms - Deluxe Fountain - Tower King DF?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by BarelyHangingOn, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed at the Aria on our last two visits and are leaning towards the Bellagio on our next stay.

We are interested in the Deluxe Fountain View Room but I also see a Tower King Deluxe Fountain View which is 110 sq ft bigger but other than that and the price I don't see a difference and can't really find any photos or videos.

Would the Tower King be higher up with a better view?

Thanks!

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Tower King will be in the main building and the other one is probably in the Spa tower, which is off to the side. The Tower King should have a better view.

3. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks it's hard to find information for it. Vegas.com doesn't have it listed as a room when I search but the Mlife site does but only at certain times which must mean it is sold out at times?

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's hard to imagine they would be sold out unless the date was in the very near future.

If you are actually in the MLife website (as opposed to the Bellagio hotel website), it could be that certain room types are not presented to you because it is applying a tier discount (or you have selected an offer) and they've chosen not to include that room type for the dates you selected.

If you are in the Bellagio hotel website, the MGM property websites now tend to automatically apply a promo code as soon as you start looking, so the same type of thing may apply - they've sold all of a certain room type allocated under a certain promo code.

They've been screwing around with the room type names and the hotel websites so much lately, it's getting hard to tell what's what.

5. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks again. I think it wasn't loading because I was looking too soon. If I look into the future the room shows up.

I agree, they don't make it easy to choose a room which is odd. We are looking to get an somewhat upgraded room over a basic room and are finding it hard to choose with the name changes and lack of photos and information. It seems a lot of the hotels use the same photos for different rooms. I am not sure why the wouldn't give you a number of unique photos showing the beds, bathroom and window area or sitting area.

6. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everything has to be "improved" every 6 months. Caesars Palace made the same type of changes about 6 months ago and had a lot of mismatched descriptions and photos.

It's self-defeating to be sloppy when updating a web site, all it does is lead to longer check ins and more phone calls, when the whole idea is to be self-service. It's obvious none of them do much user testing before they throw the stuff up.

7. BarelyHangingOn

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's funny we were throwing around the idea of a Laurel Room at Caesars and found the same thing. It was hard to figure out what tower you would end up in to get a view of the fountains. This forum helped me figure it out.

I called the Bellagio and they were about as confused as me with the room names as they don't have a Tower King Deluxe that I see on their website.

From what we figured out:

Fountain View is in the Spa Tower
    Deluxe Fountain View is in the South or North Wing of the Main
    Tower or what she called a Resort Fountain View is in the Main Centre floors 9-28 and the 600 sq ft room which is a little more each night.

Got me I was on my wifi phone at home and she was breaking up a little bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.