1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo-More Terrace Studio or Terrace One bedroom?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by MWJ51102, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading to Cosmo in a couple of weeks with some first timers.

Would like to get them a fountain view room.

Are there more terrace studio or terrace one bedroom's at Cosmo? I assume it is the terrace Studio.

I can get either one comped, but not a guarantee on fountain view.

2. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can get either room type as a comp then regardless of what you have previously booked if they have a fountain view room in either category available for an upgrade you can switch to the other room type when checking in to Cosmo. They don't usually give complimentary upgrades these days, if available there will usually be a daily upgrade fee, however you can get that comped off on the back end.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a big difference, same sqf in room and balcony but i slightly prefer the layout of the studio. There is about the same amount of both rooms (somewhere in between 800-900 of each) but i would go with the room with the best view at check in. If you get a chance to upgrade to a terrace suite for about 50 extra i would jump on it, much bigger and nicer room and all of them comes with a fountain view.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.