1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Always noisy at Bally's Jubilee Tower

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by mafig, Feb 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mafig

mafig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've recently changed our comped room from Harrah's to Bally's Jubilee. Thought the room would be nicer and I wanted to not take any chances of a noisy room from Carnaval Court.

However, I'm now reading that the rooms at Bally's in the Jubilee Tower are also noisy from various clubs (Drai's and Paris).
    Any room the ask for to get away from this?

Also, we'll be there at the end of April (will it be noisy then)? .... and ..... Monday through Thursday .... are the clubs still loud these days .... or even open?

2. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No nightclub at Paris any longer. Can't speak about Drais.

3. lulucob

lulucob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed there no problem with noise. Staying in a Jubilee Junior Suite in April.

4. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First room had a couple getting busy in it.
    Second room across the hall was directly across from Drais and we were up past 4:30 AM listening to the horrible thumping and noise.
    Third room was perfect! We were moved to 7123 on the other side and had a beautiful view of the tower and fountains! Pics are in our trip report. https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?117689-LIVE-3-7-3-12-Tres-Amigas-Bally-s-amp-More!/page5&highlight=amigas Hearing the fountains go off all night is pretty cool. The music can be heard as well but it's only for a few minutes and I think it ended about 1 a.m.? All I know is that we loved that room and the view!

5. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although I'm always drunk at the end of the night, the noise from Drais has never kept me up.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
  6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed twice in Jubilee room....that tower is far away from Drais but the Paris niteclub was open....we were on a very high floor facing the strip & never heard any noise at all. Not sure why some other say that unless there was a special pool party at Paris along with their now closed niteclub....maybe they were on a low floor??

7. evoni

evoni High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you mean about no nightclub at Paris any longer? Chateau is still listed on their website as being open on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and I heard noise from Chateau and saw their lights flashing when I was there last month and staying at Cosmo on a Friday night. Did you read something about them closing soon?

8. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa Front Line Winner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in that tower before it was rebranded Jubilee and never noticed outside noise that was overly bothersome. If I remember correctly they were doing construction on the road and I'd hear that at like 7am but as far as club noise? Nope

9. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll hear an occasional burst of water from the Bellagio Fountains going off, but other than that you should be fine. If your a light sleeper, bring foam earplugs.

10. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I mis-understood where the new Beer Garden is, I thought it took over the Chateau space. Thought I read it here on VMB.
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?126958-Beer-Park-by-Budweiser-Arrives-at-Paris-Las-Vegas-in-Early-2016&highlight=Chateau

11. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what it appears they are sharing the space. But you should only have the three nights with noise. I take earplugs with for my Jubilee rooms.

Easter again..:
  12. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed across from Drais once. It was loud as hell until like 5 am. Can't remember what night of the week it was. I stayed closer to Paris and it was not nearly as loud. Put it this way...when I stay there now I specifically ask not to be across from Drais.

13. mafig

mafig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone, I was happy to see so many replies.
    I gather that Chateu will be open Wed. on our Mon-Thurs. night stays. I'll try to find out about when Drai's is open.
    I requested a room that was non-connecting, I'll have to ask for one that's quiet also.

14. mafig

mafig Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drai's will be open on Thursday.
    So we'll get some sleep Mon & Tues nights.
    I always bring earplugs with me, but I've been on some cruises with noisy cabins and they don't work well at all.
    We'll just make sure to insist on a quiet room.
    There's really no hotel that I can find that doesn't have complaints about club noise. Earplugs and I'll have to drink more.

15. zolar31

zolar31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The noise comes from the outdoor sections of the clubs. Currently closed for the season, but will be open by April.
    I think, the outdoor section of Chateau was turned into the beer garden. Not 100% sure about this.
    If this is true, the rooms facing Paris will be quiet. The beer garden will be playing music, but not at night club decibel levels.

For me, quiet >> nice room, so I stay in the Indigo tower at Ballys.
    I recently stayed at the Linq. they did a great job on the remodel, and it was quiet.

16. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No outside DJ spinning the tunes late night on the balcony anymore Diana. So worst case scenario with the newly opened Budweiser Beer Park is: Ballys Jubilee Tower south facing rooms will hear the Clydesdale's breaking wind and neighing in their stalls

17. Michalv

Michalv Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just stayed on the 22nd floor (2nd floor from top) Paris side of the Jubilee tower the last week of January. You could here the loud music from Chateau until 4am on Wed. night. It was really quiet other than that and the room was great. It was worth a little noise to have that awesome view of the Eiffel Tower and most of the fountains!

18. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there seems to be a lot of confusion on the outdoor section - but I read trip reports on TA also that indicated still club activity outside - and if you do some google searching, they are sharing the outside area. So Chateau didn't really close outside I guess.

Easter again..:
  19. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh that sucks. It's the turd on the floor of an otherwise affordable and nice room with really good views. I can't imagine what the Flamingo south facing rooms are like now that Drai's opened atop the Cromwell.
    I know the oonz used to be really bad from Pure night club for the Caesars facing rooms.

20. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a ressie for a Jubilee room in December, and knew about all the noise issues. When I asked for a quiet room (and I am Platinum, so the FDAs always try to work with me, it seems), she said "Quiet and Jubilee tower do not go together". I ended up on the 21st floor facing Cromwell. No club noise, but the street noise was constant. I wear ear plugs and have a white noise machine, but moved to Indigo in the morning. I have been to Vegas enough that a view of the mountains works fine....I just want quiet at night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.