1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmopolitan Expectation

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BJ100, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJ100

BJ100 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at the cosmo for 3 nights this weekend. I'm visiting by myself in the cheapest single king room. I normally play 5+ hrs/day of $75-125 hands in blackjack and baccarat and shoot some craps as well. What can I expect in terms of comps and tier points as a new Identity card holder? I'm mainly asking because I figure I may try to charge a decent dinner one night to the room and would like to know the likeliness that I generate enough theo to get anything knocked off my bill at checkout. I'm also wondering if this play alone (plus the charge of my room) will generate enough tier points to land sterling, gold, etc.

Thanks guys!!

2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am just leaving Las Vegas after a 2 night stay at Cosmo I think I played about 8 to10 hours of craps at $175 avg I had the cheapest room comped and was paying a room upgrade and resort fee for 2 nights. I talked to host on duty and he comped $150 off room charges.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where do you usually play? And offers or comps from there?

4. SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you say 175 avg, do you include any odds bets you are playing, or just your line, place bets, and bets in the middle?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At worst I think you'd begin to get marketing offers for a couple of nights maybe more.

6. chico7800

chico7800 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably receive marketing offers for weekdays. They expect a lot from table players imo.

7. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually place the point for $50-75 and bet 100-135 across. I am not sure if Cosmo counts odds i heard they didn't.

8. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll get zero points and will not earn sterling. They might comp your room, or a portion of it.

Cosmo doesn't give any tier points for table play. They evaluate your play monthly and bump you to the next level based on a rolling twelve month cycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.