1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Holiday Gift Shoppe Points Problem?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by luvzmuzik, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello--

Has anyone noticed a problem with accumulating HGS points since the clock reset in early December? I was in Vegas for NYE and played ALOT. When I log into my MLife account, my HGS points show zero. So I called MLife and the lady said at her end I had 1,619 points. After we hung up, I realized that number couldn't possibly be right since I earned more than 30,000 points in just one night during the HGS in early December. My NYE trip was for four days so it seems impossible that I earned so few points. I guess I should attribute this to the wacky MLife computer system but I plan to follow up when I'm back in Vegas for Super Bowl.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thanks.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HGS Points should equal your Base MLife Points (which are not displayed anywhere), except in the infrequent times when they are running multiplier promos.

1,619 base points would equal $4,857 coin-in on regular slots, more coin in on specialty slots and VP. That would also equate to 16,190 Tier Credits.

In my experience, the HGS Points display on MLife never updated in near-real time like Tier Credits, Express Comps, and PointPlay do. There's always been a lag, for whatever reason. Could be after the end of the month or even quarter, I never noticed exactly when they update.

3. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they reset in December or Jan 1?

No reason to go home yet.
  4. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The points on the MLife site seem to always be wrong at the beginning of the year. I should have lots and the site show zero.

5. ripper

ripper High-Roller

The website is a joke. I was there two weeks ago. 40,000 coin in and made about 130,000 points. My gift shop is at 0. I am not worried about it. Wont be going to it anyway.

Little mans 21st birthday!
  6. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This just confirms for me that the MLife computation is screwed up. Unfortunately, I had way more coin in than that.

7. luvzmuzik

luvzmuzik Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

The lady at MLife said it reset on 12/7/15.

8. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HGS is useless unless you plan to go to Vegas on those specific dates (only one or two days).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.