1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best poker room for PLO games?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by mowareking, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mowareking

mowareking Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just wondering which poker room (preferably on the strip) has regular PLO games going? Cash or tourney?

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

It's been awhile, but I think Venetian has regular Low limit PLO games. Aria and Bellagio may have some as well. You can try calling those 3 rooms to verify.

3. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah those 3 are the only ones you'll really see running it consistently. Lately Aria has been running the higher stakes versions... and Bellagio usually has one or two running.

4. reedy

reedy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sindustry nailed it. Only 3 rooms you should be playing in. Be warned though they dont play like they do in Europe. Spraycity here in the US.

5. limpblz1988

limpblz1988 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played mostly at Aria during last's year world Series. 2 5-10 tables were running and at least 3 2-5 tables.

6. jaybert

jaybert Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just get the bravo poker app and you'll be able to see what games are going on. Seems like almost everyone has moved to bravo, though I guess there could be some out there (at which point I probably don't even know they have a poker room/wouldn't end up visiting)

7. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't suppose anybody knows of any low limit PLO8 games that get running regularly?

8. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Outside of online, I haven't seen a PLO8 game live in Vegas...but I haven't played live poker in Vegas in a looooong time. The way the action is in O8, might as well bypass PL and just make it NL.

9. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen Omaha Hi-Lo with a half kill spread at the Orleans. I think it was 4-8. Probably your best shot for a lower limit Omaha game that is run regularly, unfortunately not pot limit though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.