1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Questions about my upcoming trip to DTG.

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by VegasGreg, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasGreg

VegasGreg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am staying at DTG in March and I have a couple of questions.

#1 - For the first time ever, I am arriving before 8am in Las Vegas. If I go directly to the hotel with my checked bag, can they hold it for me until my room is ready? Is that common practice?

#2 - I am staying at DTG for 4 nights, however I have it booked as 2 separate reservations for 2 nights each (long story). When I go to the hotel, can they just merge my reservations so I do not have to change rooms halfway through the trip? I plan to do the $20 for an upgrade while I am there. I am hoping that it will motivate the front desk in helping me out.

Any suggestions or opinions? Thanks!

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While I've never stayed at the DTG, I've checked luggage at the bell desk at dozens of other hotels when I arrived too early (sometimes even mid-afternoon) to get into my room. It's common procedure, although it's customary to tip at least $1 per bag. Likewise, I've merged separate offers at many hotels (usually different reservations under different names) with never a problem. I'm guessing you won't have any problems doing likewise.

3. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes and yes

4. VegasGreg

VegasGreg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the answers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.